Current Murder of Luke Davies & Jesse Baird AFL Goal Umpire & ex Ch 10 Presenter * Stalker Cop Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

TIMELINE

Thursday 16 February:
Service revolver obtained for user pays event. Was stored at mother's as per regulations.

Sunday 19 February: User pays event.

Monday 20 February: The murders at Baird's Paddington rental.

Monday 19 February: Police have alleged gunshots were heard from a house in Paddington, Sydney in the morning. Four minutes after the first shots were fired there was a 000 call made from Jessie's phone around 9.45am, but it disconnected. Police said there was "no communication" during that call.

Monday evening: Police have alleged Lamarre-Condon hired a white Hiace van from Sydney Airport.

Tuesday 20 February: Police have alleged that partial admissions were made by Lamarre-Condon to an acquaintance of having been involved in the death of two individuals.

Service revolver was returned to Balmain & later transferred to original storage.

Wednesday 21 February: Bloodied clothing belonging to both victims and an $8000 watch were found in a skip bin in the southern Sydney suburb of Cronulla. Police launch a missing persons investigation and the homicide unit is notified

Later same Wednesday: Police have alleged Lamarre-Condon attended the Bungonia area with an acquaintance who police believed assisted him in purchasing an angle grinder and padlock from a local hardware store in that area, before driving to a rural property in Bungonia.

Police said the "small" angle grinder was used to sever a padlock from the gate of that particular rural property and then that padlock was replaced with a padlock purchased from the hardware store.

The acquaintance was left at the top of the property for 30 minutes. The accused disappeared for that period in the Hiace van, returning to pick up the acquaintance and then they returned to Sydney later that afternoon. Police said the acquaintance was assisting them in their inquiries, that she is not a suspect, and they believe she was an "innocent agent".

Wednesday 11pm: Police have said that evening, weights were purchased from a department store by the accused and it is believed that the accused returned to that rural property overnight and during that evening, having also acquired two torches from the acquaintance.

Thursday 22 February: Police have alleged they can place the accused leaving the Bungonia area again at 4.30am. "It would appear that the accused has remained in the city area, still in control of the white Hiace van, before attending a further acquaintance's premises in the Newcastle area and without fully disclosing any criminality, asked access to a hose to clean that van," Hudson said.

Friday 23 February: At 10.39am, Lamarre-Condon presents himself at Bondi Police Station where he was arrested and subsequently charged.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think he’s killed before and got away with it?
Very calm, planned to have the gun and ammo. Planned to have one body, not fazed with two just get another bag. Body language very loose and relaxed coming out of the shop. Leaves bodies in back yard, not worried about them being found by flat mates (they almost were). Got rental van and came back to pick them up (could have been walking into a Police crime scene). Had already planned where to leave the bodies, then thought better of it and went back later and moved them. Then went back to work a day or so later as if nothing had happened. No sign of panic at all.

I'm not blaming police for DV. Just as I didn't say it was 'higher' in the police force. But clearly they are part of the problem. As is the media, the courts, society, etc, in general.

I totally blame the perpetrators and their attitude of control, ownership & perceived power over their victims.

At least one woman a week gets murdered by an ex/partner in this country...many of which never reported any DV to the police. And these were people who were murdered. One can only imagine how many instances of DV does not get reported. Threats, verbal abuse, emotional abuse, financial abuse, stalking, intimidation, harassment, etc etc etc.
I’m just going to go out on a limb here with my thoughts (and please be gentle if you don’t agree ).

Not that this is a blanket statement, however we seem to now live in what’s seen as an ‘entitled society’ for many people - particularly with the under 40, and increasingly so as the years get less . The gap between the haves / have nots is increasingly widened & peer pressure is huge on kids.

There seems to be an expectation of instant gratification & instant rewards, without any thought to the future, to the impact on others, or the contributions of others. Respect has become a forgotten value, where it really should be seen as the foundation that underpins everything else.
(Interestingly, the use of the Cane was abolished in Australian schools in the late 1980s)

These days Mum (traditionally) is no focused on being a homemaker as both parents are in external employment, and exhausted and stressed, trying to cover all roles.

Our young people are stressed. … and they live their young lives in that state, often turning to alcohol & drugs to deaden their feelings, their lack of self esteem, their lack of coping mechanisms, their inability to communicate and to problem solve in a healthy way.

IMO once abuse / violence has entered a relationship, the recovery will be extremely difficult, no matter the forms it comes in.

Unfortunately, from what we’re told, our Police are so busy & short staffed that they can barely focus on solving crimes, let alone work on preventing them. I’m not too sure just what they could do if I consider e.g. Hannah Clarke. He should’ve been locked up way before it got to that but I doubt the legislation allows for that.

I think there’s a massive amount of work that needs to go into the development of our children - it’s too late when they’re roaming the streets, committing crimes and becoming DV perpetrators.

Also, I don’t class this murder of Jesse & Luke as DV. It was a straight out premeditated & planned murder of Jesse, and anyone else who got in the way, by a selfish, self absorbed and dreadful excuse for a human being - I hope he gets a long & hard jail sentence with no chance of parole for at least 35 years .

Oh OK, maybe it's just me. Why go to so much trouble to hide the bodies, but put your hand up for the murders?
It’s my belief that he hasn’t yet entered a plea.

I think he walked into police station & said to the effect ‘ I’m Beau Lamarre, I hear you’re looking for me’ - he refused to be interviewed re the murder but was arrested anyway

the prospects of harm from a police officer onto a regular member of the public is much higher than the inverse occurring. these people are extremely well looked after and often protected even when they breach their duty or step beyond their ambit. most of them work behind desks or in low risk environments for the vast majority of their careers.

no comment on other emergency services occupations

please share the data that disproves my point. ill even take news stories. find me 10 examples of police officers dying on the job in Australia where their police work was the causative reason in the last 5 years. 2 a year should prove plenty to show that there is a genuine risk of not returning home as a police officer.

ill give you a head start - no police officer has died in new south wales due to their work as a police officer in the last 5 years
Check this tragedy Rye. Officers left police station before second shooting in five weeks

This is not about a job popularity contest, but I have family in the police force & many times my heart has almost stopped while I
I’ve waited for more details. The more drug-induced, mentally disturbed, self-entitled, or power crazed members of society raise their heads, the more dangerous it is for those trying to uphold the law (and like every profession, and occasional one will slip through the gap, unfortunately)

It's a bit of a chicken/egg argument.
If you regard, the known incidences this obsession/stalking/DV goes back to at least August 2023.
I don't think it is quantifiable as to when this was going to escalate to murder, going to end or that the new man on the scene was the trigger to escalate.

Unfortunately I would say that it was escalating throughout time, with a concerted effort made in damaging the victim and his life.
JB was scared, reportedly too scared to report what was happening to the authorities because of fallout but now it comes out that there possibly were reports in the last 2 weeks.
This is not about love.
Far from it.
This is about power, the delusions and intent of someone, who willfully exercised that power over someone else to destroy them.

Unfortunately, the 'internet age' in it's myriad tropes about 'power' (influencer syndrome for one) has a big part to play in this story, as does the hijacking of an institution that represents power (the Police Force) by this individual to exert their power over the victim(s).
We can parse the details of how, which, why, when and where but it will not change the fact that this is one of the most hideous cases of one person wreaking destruction on another(s) by any and all means that they could.

Domestic violence is never about love it is about power.
In an age where many feel powerless and that they have no agency over their lives, there is a conjunctive rise in domestic violence and this is across the board and across the world.

One can only hope that because of this case's profound affects on institutions of power and the 'average persons' horror of it, that real change in recognition of what DV, stalking and interpersonal violence entails, will occur.
Because that is what needs to happen here.
Not blame but change.
Well said 👏

I’m just going to go out on a limb here with my thoughts (and please be gentle if you don’t agree ).

Not that this is a blanket statement, however we seem to now live in what’s seen as an ‘entitled society’ for many people - particularly with the under 40, and increasingly so as the years get less . The gap between the haves / have nots is increasingly widened & peer pressure is huge on kids.

There seems to be an expectation of instant gratification & instant rewards, without any thought to the future, to the impact on others, or the contributions of others. Respect has become a forgotten value, where it really should be seen as the foundation that underpins everything else.
(Interestingly, the use of the Cane was abolished in Australian schools in the late 1980s)

These days Mum (traditionally) is no focused on being a homemaker as both parents are in external employment, and exhausted and stressed, trying to cover all roles.

Our young people are stressed. … and they live their young lives in that state, often turning to alcohol & drugs to deaden their feelings, their lack of self esteem, their lack of coping mechanisms, their inability to communicate and to problem solve in a healthy way.

IMO once abuse / violence has entered a relationship, the recovery will be extremely difficult, no matter the forms it comes in.

Unfortunately, from what we’re told, our Police are so busy & short staffed that they can barely focus on solving crimes, let alone work on preventing them. I’m not too sure just what they could do if I consider e.g. Hannah Clarke. He should’ve been locked up way before it got to that but I doubt the legislation allows for that.

I think there’s a massive amount of work that needs to go into the development of our children - it’s too late when they’re roaming the streets, committing crimes and becoming DV perpetrators.

Also, I don’t class this murder of Jesse & Luke as DV. It was a straight out premeditated & planned murder of Jesse, and anyone else who got in the way, by a selfish, self absorbed and dreadful excuse for a human being - I hope he gets a long & hard jail sentence with no chance of parole for at least 35 years .
It's almost like you think DV didn't always exist.

It's always existed.

It just stayed behind closed doors.

As for this murder not being DV. Why isn't it? Because it was premeditated? So are many DV murders. Jesse & LC had been intimate. Jesse's friends have said so. Friends with benefits, many have called It. Brief encounters. It may not have been a committed relationship, and the feelings don't need to have been mutual..but LC was clearly obsessed with Jesse after they had become intimate. Friends of Jesse have said it ended badly. LC, obviously couldn't take no for an answer. Stalking, predatory behaviour after the rejection. That can be when it's the most dangerous for a victim of DV/IPV. All the hallmarks of intimate partner violence. You don't need to have been married, committed, living together for it to have been intimate partner violence.

Last edited:
That's what I'm thinking, both in the kitchen enjoying breakfast, or perhaps Davies was in the bathroom at the time. Heard the gunshot, ran upstairs to the bedroom and called triple 0 before LC must have chased him up there.
It’s been established it was Luke’s phone, but we don’t know for sure who used it. I guess police will need to establish who’s voice it was that spoke..

"Beau Lamarre-Condon is in custody, awaiting the court process and Commissioner Karen Webb has not ruled out charging more people in relation to the attempted cover up of the alleged crime."

"A week after police allege Mr Baird and Mr Davies were killed, NSW Police revealed a triple-0 call had been made from Mr Davies's phone.
It was four minutes after gun shots are alleged to have been fired inside the Paddington terrace home."

Maybe made by BL ..

My bet is he will try and place blame on a psychotic episode which they'll test him for. If he is deemed to be mentally ill, it's possible he could be placed in a mental institution indefinitely.

Take the old crows coach Phil Walsh for example, his son stabbed him dozens of times while he slept. Got sent to a mental institution after it was found he was schitzophrenic. Pretty sure not long after he was able to have unsupervised day trips into Adelaide until recently.

Difference between the two is obviously LC was sane enough to attempt to cover his tracks and try and get away with it. I don't think someone who is completely unhinged and not with it would do that.

He wanted to become an actor. Possibly he knew he was going to get caught, so he tried acting like he was having a mental episode, but was actually completely coherent.
If I recall correctly, the Walsh boy was already diagnosed prior to that dreadful incident. … irrespective, as you say there are big differences here.

I have been wondering though, since BL logged the Bullying claim against someone in Police before he handed himself in - will he claim he was under so much duress it caused mental issues & a psychotic episode - that apparently lasted for months while he stalked, broke in, damaged the car, planned the murder, bought a surf board in preparation to cover & transport the body, then bought another after the event, hired the Uber, drove around the country side visiting acquaintances before eventually finding a hiding place that he deemed appropriate to place their bodies, still in surf bags & covered by bush debris.

F*&$# piece of nothing - there will be a public outrage if he gets leniency on any technicality, in my opinion, an outrage the likes of never seen before. People are fed up with the crime rates in this country, and the lack of appropriate punishments / deterrence.

Last edited:
But in that case the son was known to have mental issues before and leading up to the murder.
In this case it will be very hard to prove a psychotic episode out of the blue was the cause. he seemed to make 'rational' choices in purchasing equipment (Surfboard bags) twice, planning to get the gun on the Friday etc...all the while no one he was dealing with thought he was acting 'insane'.
His ramblings after the crime are of someone sleep deprived and losing it because of 'shock' "guilt' or emotional overload.
I think his lawyer would advise that a plea of temporary insanity will not wash considering he has been working up to this since Augaust last year.
It may seem 'insane' to us that he did it or that he was so obsessed to do it. He however by his actions before and after proved 'rational'.
I apologise Pamcakes, I’m trying to catch up & I’ve just posted along the lines of your post!

I’ll apologise also to any others who I've ‘walked all over’, and I’ll just read now !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is really sad.

Two nice, young guys in the prime of their lives murdered by a *ing Britney spears fan boy narcissistic lunatic.
I find it hard to believe he got into the cops.

I have a friend. An experienced math and English school teacher who is very switched on. High intelligence, Bi-lingual, incredible interpersonal and communication skills, articulate, problem solver just amazing with teenagers and adults. 6 foot 4 strong and and fit. Never done a thing wrong in his life.

Would make the perfect cop. Got rejected. And yet they let this joke of a 'man' in.

I just don't understand it. I'm sure in this woke world its now about letting the token weird guy in to demonstrate inclusivity.

Just watching him tazer that guy... a person with any communication skills could of defused that with language and calmness.

This woke s**t has gone too far.

This is really sad.

Two nice, young guys in the prime of their lives murdered by a *ing Britney spears fan boy narcissistic lunatic.

I have a friend. An experienced math and English school teacher who is very switched on. High intelligence, Bi-lingual, incredible interpersonal and communication skills, articulate, problem solver just amazing with teenagers and adults. 6 foot 4 strong and and fit. Never done a thing wrong in his life.

Would make the perfect cop. Got rejected. And yet they let this joke of a 'man' in.

I just don't understand it. I'm sure in this woke world its now about letting the token weird guy in to demonstrate inclusivity.

Just watching him tazer that guy... a person with any communication skills could of defused that with language and calmness.

Woke?

It's almost like you think DV didn't always exist.

It's always existed.

It just stayed behind closed doors.

As for this murder not being DV. Why isn't it? Because it was premeditated? So are many DV murders. Jesse & LC had been intimate. Jesse's friends have said so. Friends with benefits, many have called It. Brief encounters. It may not have been a committed relationship, and the feelings don't need to have been mutual..but LC was clearly obsessed with Jesse after they had become intimate. Friends of Jesse have said it ended badly. LC, obviously couldn't take no for an answer. Stalking, predatory behaviour after the rejection. That can be when it's the most dangerous for a victim of DV/IPV. All the hallmarks of intimate partner violence. You don't need to have been married, committed, living together for it to have been intimate partner violence.

Thank you. As I said, this is my opinion, to which I’m entitled, as you are to your’s.

And just for the record, I do know all about DV.

Violence / Abuse (actions or words that are intended to hurt or cause harm) is Not OK… no matter the relationship & no matter the excuses. There is no need for any other Label / Title / Section off, in my opinion.

The vehicle backs into the parking place, and it looks to me like he gets out of the vehicle from the left hand side, doesn't he? Unless he scooted across from the driver's seat (why? Doesn't appear to be traffic) then he was dropped off by someone who then waited there for him to come back.

EDIT: or he's dropped off by someone who drives away and leaves him there; the reporter says the car arrived at 9am.
The bloke/friend who went to Miranda Westfield Decathlon with the accused 2 days before the murders (seen walking with him in the below news vid) is going to have some interesting questions to answer.

Last edited:
I apologise Pamcakes, I’m trying to catch up & I’ve just posted along the lines of your post!

I’ll apologise also to any others who I've ‘walked all over’, and I’ll just read now !
Hi Shorsky, no need for an appology to me.
This is a converstaion that we have here as far as I am concerned.
I don't believe comments here are about ownership of a particular thought or opinion in competition with each other.
One thing that is missing in contemporary life (in regards to your other post) is regard and respect for others opinions, in having a discussion (debate). I put this down to education and the internet is not the best standard of education, it is by sheer force the main educator for the young ones. That is a problem for society.
Anyway as an example of the above, I would beg to differ on some of the opinions you expressed in your big post however it seems like we agree in principal (outcomes) but for different reasons and for details that are different.
It is good to hear a diversity of voices on the forum and good to see you adding yours too.

The vehicle backs into the parking place, and it looks to me like he gets out of the vehicle from the left hand side, doesn't he? Unless he scooted across from the driver's seat (why? Doesn't appear to be traffic) then he was dropped off by someone who then waited there for him to come back.

EDIT: or he's dropped off by someone who drives away and leaves him there; the reporter says the car arrived at 9am.
On the forum I think we got to that he was using an Uber in this vid.

This is really sad.

It is really sad I agree.
As is the story about your friends rejection for his application (was it before he started teaching?) but I'm glad your friend is in the education system where he can make a difference, by modelling the qualities you speak about to the young. In fact at base line education is often more affective than policing in making a positive mark on society.
As to BLC (the perpetrator) whether he was 'woke' or not he was the wrong kind to have a badge and a gun that's for sure.
It's doubtful that he was 'let in' because of a 'woke' agenda of inclussivity, more probably because he came from a 'police family' was fit, young, male and knew how to present himself as being a good candidate. he wasn't and the NSW police force has a lot to answer for as to why he was given his actual interests in and history of stalking.

It is really sad I agree.
As is the story about your friends rejection for his application (was it before he started teaching?) but I'm glad your friend is in the education system where he can make a difference, by modelling the qualities you speak about to the young. In fact at base line education is often more affective than policing in making a positive mark on society.
As to BLC (the perpetrator) whether he was 'woke' or not he was the wrong kind to have a badge and a gun that's for sure.
It's doubtful that he was 'let in' because of a 'woke' agenda of inclussivity, more probably because he came from a 'police family' was fit, young, male and knew how to present himself as being a good candidate. he wasn't and the NSW police force has a lot to answer for as to why he was given his actual interests in and history of stalking.

no he was 20 years into teaching.

yeah im not sure if woke was the word I should of used.

but I mean the inclusivity bs that has gone too far. no way that idiot should be a cop. check the taser video.

guy had no clue.

So why didn't shopping Centre Security call Police to confirm whether the Copper was for real?

'Jesse Baird, Luke Davies: NSW Police officer Beau Lamarre-Condon attended a Jessica Mauboy concert in uniform at Westfield Bondi Junction a week before alleged double-murder'

'PUBLISHED: 21:31 AEDT, 4 March 2024 | UPDATED: 21:45 AEDT, 4 March 2024
Sources told Daily Mail Australia that shopping centre security were confused when he turned up and said he was her police guard.

NSW Police could not confirm whether Lamarre-Condon was on duty at Bondi Junction that day, but a police spokesperson said celebrities are normally guarded by private security.

They said officers are normally at concerts for crowd-control purposes, rather than on guard duties.

One week later, he allegedly murdered Mr Baird and Mr Davies.

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 9.51.32 pm.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back