Player Watch #21: Callum Coleman-Jones - out for season after suffering Achilles rupture vs CFC on GoodFriday - go well CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol try support more of our players
Idiot

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

There’s a “best” ?!
Yeah I think he’s had good moments in both praccy games. Whether it’s the marks behind the ball last week, or the lead ups and goal from the centre today. Unfortunately his worst is overshadowing what he is doing well. I’m not really sure what the answer is, but our forward line and rucks function better with him in the side. No doubt in my mind. So if he can contribute with less “oaf” moments, I’ll be happy.

I thought he was ok & showed some fight In a tough windy day for big men.
Didn’t see King or Membrey dominating.
I was there & the wind was horrendous to read .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy sh!t! What an embarrassing pile on this thread is.

Every player except Sharman and Owens was dropping marks today. He battled hard and actually had one of his better days both in the ruck and when the ball hit the ground.
His forward craft was non-existent, it doesn't bode well for a guy who is essentially our #2 key forward.

His forward craft was non-existent, it doesn't bode well for a guy who is essentially our #2 key forward.
With that wind, it was a hard day for forwards. The ball was either going over their heads or dropping short. It wasn't just CJ. King, Membrey, Curtis, all looked lost.

With that wind, it was a hard day for forwards. The ball was either going over their heads or dropping short. It wasn't just CJ. King, Membrey, Curtis, all looked lost.

Nope, he’s rubbish. And that includes his ruck work. I’d rather half a greenwood than this pretender.

Last edited:
yet Dursma didnt have any trouble reading it, curtis didnt have any trouble reading it either, he just had had concrete boots on and thought he was at a wrestling tournament,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back