Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot on your board seem to be saying Draper or Davies could come in to cover the defence, and Taberner or Voss as tall forwards. You looked good last week with Jackson doing most of the ruck work then offering a presence resting forward while Treacy gave him a chop out, so it would be silly to mess with that. Fingers crossed they don’t.

Young has to stay mid surely. You looked brilliant with him in there and then went back to looking fairly ordinary as soon as they pulled him out to cover the backline when everyone started going down.
Yeah I agree with that although I'm not so optimistic that Davies or Draper would get a game down back. I don't think we need the defensive cover. I haven't looked at the board but I can imagine 95% of posters are calling for Hughes' head after his shitty disposal.

I expect they'll be disappointed. I expect Hughes will be asked to play tall this week and we won't need a Davies or Draper.

And as for the Reidy talk mentioned above, I think you're spot on again, it's more likely that Tabs or Voss come in and play forward, allowing Jackson to stay in the ruck.

You can have a million to one with ZevonBet for Reidy to come in this week. Would be dead set staggered if it happened.

You can have a million to one with ZevonBet for Young to play defence. Would be dead set staggered if it hahappened.
Never heard of this betting agency. Must be some dodgy offshore setup with questionable liqidity.

I had my first AFL fantasy nightmare of the season last night. Steele was a late out with illness on Thursday after I put the VC on him. I really hope its not one of those dreams that come true.
Not even close to my reality midway through the 1st quarter wb v melb where I realised I left Gawn on the bench without the E. Once I realised the error to my horror, shaken and stirred, I proceeded to move the C from Reiddy to Young (VC Green) as this was my only viable C option left, so I thought. Thankfully, I cleared my mind and put it back on Reiddy as it would've been even worse.

To boot, I had Dempsey and McKerch on the pine.

Spend all summer playing around with your team, then 1st round this, fm a living nightmare

On SM-F731B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not even close to my reality midway through the 1st quarter wb v melb where I realised I left Gawn on the bench without the E. Once I realised the error to my horror, shaken and stirred, I proceeded to move the C from Reiddy to Young (VC Green) as this was my only viable C option left, so I thought. Thankfully, I cleared my mind and put it back on Reiddy as it would've been even worse.

To boot, I had Dempsey and McKerch on the pine.

Spend all summer playing around with your team, then 1st round this, fm a living nightmare

On SM-F731B using BigFooty.com mobile app

That happened to me last year with Goldstein. Would have been sitting in the top 10 at round 6 if it wasn’t for that mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

First trade is locked as Wines > Billings
Second trade is either:
A) Z Reid > D'Ambrosio- covering Zilliams this week, Whitfield next week.
Or B) Clark > Dempsey/Sharp, which leaves me with Z Reid doing nothing on my bench, but gives me some cash gen.
I'd be correct in thinking option A) is the better choice? Only con is missing out on the thickening cashcows

Decided to trade with my head and not heart this week. Fortunately already have Xerri and Bonner so need to take the opportunities to generate cash with the best rookies.

Grundy > Sharp

Clarke / Mannagh > Dempsey

$337k in the bank.

hey guys, does anyone know where we find out how many coaches have traded out certain players etc.? it used to be easy to find in stats centre?
On the computer website go:
Stats Centre > and then to the drop down box where it says 'general stats' and change that too 'Coaches Choice'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for some help with my team. I'm stuck with Wines, Budarick, Grundy, Newcombe. $38k in the bank

Don't have Sharp or Dempsey. Should I focus on cash generation? I feel like the chopping block list goes Wines, Budarick, Grundy, Newcombe. Happy to hear others thoughts!

A) Budarick to D'Ambrosio
Wines to Sharp
$438k for next week

B) Wines to Sharp
Reid to Dempsey
$359k for next week

C) Budarick to D'Ambrosio
Wines to M.Crouch
$0k for next week

D) Grundy to Xerri?
? to ?
1710916985952.png

First trade is locked as Wines > Billings
Second trade is either:
A) Z Reid > D'Ambrosio- covering Zilliams this week, Whitfield next week.
Or B) Clark > Dempsey/Sharp, which leaves me with Z Reid doing nothing on my bench, but gives me some cash gen.
I'd be correct in thinking option A) is the better choice? Only con is missing out on the thickening cashcows

If going with trade A, you just need to consider who'll be on your Def bench after the early byes, as presumably you had Z Reid on the bench and you're trading him to Massimo who's on field.

Looking for some help with my team. I'm stuck with Wines, Budarick, Grundy, Newcombe. $38k in the bank

Don't have Sharp or Dempsey. Should I focus on cash generation? I feel like the chopping block list goes Wines, Budarick, Grundy, Newcombe. Happy to hear others thoughts!

A) Budarick to D'Ambrosio
Wines to Sharp
$438k for next week

B) Wines to Sharp
Reid to Dempsey
$359k for next week

C) Budarick to D'Ambrosio
Wines to M.Crouch
$0k for next week

D) Grundy to Xerri?
? to ?
View attachment 1933826
Out of Wines, Budarick, Grundy and Newcombe, I think Budarick is the first to go. His floor is so low. I'd go with A or C, but lean more towards C. Sharp might not get a top 18 score for your team, while Crouch will.

Traded Reid to him last minute. Calling it a win 😂

After trades he's into utility now so should be easy to move him on.
haha my teams already trash right now, Have Jackson who might go forward this week, Clark who might not play, Young who might go into the backline again. Reid, Newcombe, Grundy, Wines, it's very fun :D.

I briefly remember a website that had player stats at every ground, can anyone recall or know if it is still out there?
I thought it was DFS Australia but cannot for the life of me find it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back