Trades 2024 Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if mckercher gets his role back with talks of sheezel going into the middle do we consider trading him back in if hes at like 200k with how few downgrade options there are

Thats just farrkin wonderful isnt it.
The guy posts a 147 in just his 6th game and all we get is the off-chance for a bonus 20 pts as a loop.

I guess should be grateful though. They announced very early which is far more than can say for others. Good stuff.

Zilliams ? He's just a half back seagull, must have had his scans straight away, would have been diagnosed straight away...yet Carlton cant be arsed mentioning it. Its just so important to keep Zilliams news a secret.

Think I’ve settled on the below.

Cadman- Garcia (saints)
Dempsey- Zorko

Yep I’m on the Zorko train I think. Role is too good to refuse as a forward in SC.

Means I miss out on Walsh but I think there are plenty of good options in the mids I can pick up down the track.

My priority is beefing up my forward line. Fisher now down to F3, Billings still at F5 🙈

Last edited:
Think I’ve settled on the below.

Cadman- Garcia (saints)
Dempsey- Zorko

Yep I’m on the Zorko train I think. Role is too good to refuse as a forward in SC.

Means I miss out on Walsh but I think I think there are plenty of good options in the mids I can pick up down the track.

My priority is beefing up my forward line. Fisher now down to F3, Billings still at F5 🙈

the carnage has thrown most of our plans. we may need to miss on walsh

Hi all, with 255k,

Plan is:
Z. Williams > Zorko (via Martin)
Macrae > Garcia

Thinking Zorko or Premium mid. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_6893.jpeg
    IMG_6893.jpeg
    363.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6894.jpeg
    IMG_6894.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 26
I’m currently looking at bringing in one of Taj Woewodin or Will Hamill, dire scenes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I’ll have to take the chance on R Garcia now that McAuliffe is out.

Williams > Garcia
Sanders > Walsh

Hopefully all goes well and I can push on with Sharp, Dempsey > Green and a rookie (god knows who) next week.

Starting to get a bit nervous with my bench. Will they, won’t they play to generate cash.

Thoughts?

IMG_7321.jpeg IMG_7322.jpeg

Girl Pet GIF

Another LDU owner .

BuckleysBrigade

I think I’ll have to take the chance on R Garcia now that McAuliffe is out.

Williams > Garcia
Sanders > Walsh

Hopefully all goes well and I can push on with Sharp, Dempsey > Green and a rookie (god knows who) next week.

Starting to get a bit nervous with my bench. Will they, won’t they play to generate cash.

Thoughts?

View attachment 1968583View attachment 1968584
I wouldn’t. I’m a big fan but Libba likely back, Sanders needs games, Harmes better through the mids as is Macrae.

put your hand up if you went early on mcauliffe...

Sad In A Box GIF

dire situation with tommy out this week and no backline cover with pink/reid combo.

have gone the cheapskate route and upgraded sam darcy to mac andrew instead..

View attachment 1968608

Almost traded him in last week when I was at the cats v North game .
Can never get any inner webs there .

I guess I'm stuck with Clark now .

Kid Fail GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back