Not open for further replies.

I'm poor at forward planing .

So Zillions and Sharp.
To.
Garca and walsh .

I never had Sharp on the ground .
Roberts D6.
It.

While I was posting this before in the outside area, I didn't press post .
My black lab knocked stain of the table so brown stain on the concrete 😢.
Missus get home well if you finished your projects this wouldn't happen .
Rocker 0.
Dog and missus 2.

looks like anyone doing a double downgrade would need to go biggie/hugo garcia(depends on who you went for last week) and then go early on riley garcia i guess?

slim pickings

o_O

You must be one of three people who don't own Reid
Non Reid owner here

Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

Will Hamill an option? Good JS?

I thought Garcia was playing the "pressure forward" role? I was unaware that Dow & Clark have ever played that role.
Started in the midfield but got moved forward into that pressure fwd role because he was getting exposed pretty badly in there.

With Butler's injury, he's probably safe until Henry (listed 2-3 weeks) is back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Hamill an option? Good JS?
Looks like Skywalker has good JS.

Parnell is out for the year.

Smith is on his last legs and Crow supporters are calling for him to be dropped.

Just be careful if Hamill gets a head knock. He has suffered multiple concussions.

thats comical , ive been there 8 times at least the last few yrs with LDU, from starting him , buying him selling him and roughie him again and it always ends in tears

I said the same about Heeney, Fyfe, Yeo, and look where that got me! Almost wouldn’t get into the G on grand final day with my effing ranking!!

Well, no more. It’s time to be bold. Time to make some moves. Time to exercise some testicular fortitude and seperate myself from the herd*!! 💪🚀🏆

* Footage of BB separated from the herd come 7pm Sunday:

IMG_0753.gif

(LDU is the crocodile)

I said the same about Heeney, Fyfe, Yeo, and look where that got me! Almost wouldn’t get into the G on grand final day with my effing ranking!!

Well, no more. It’s time to be bold. Time to make some moves. Time to exercise some testicular fortitude and seperate myself from the herd*!! 💪🚀🏆

* Footage of BB separated from the herd come 7pm Sunday:

View attachment 1968421

(LDU is the crocodile)

Nature is cruel and brutal .

I guess the Croc ment to have their pray in the water to spin and drown .

I guess the story s LDU a shitthouse Croc .... 😂.

I cannot justify trading out Carroll or Sanders as there are no ****ing rookies going round. I've already had to piss Coffield off and get Roberts back there to cover Stewart and bring in Rarcia early (Reid to mids). He has Bevo'd written all over him and will no doubt get one of the vests or dropped next week. Tough round for trades and have to pass on Walsh. :skull: :skull: :skull:

I cannot justify trading out Carroll or Sanders as there are no ******* rookies going round. I've already had to piss Coffield off and get Roberts back there to cover Stewart and bring in Rarcia early (Reid to mids). He has Bevo'd written all over him and will no doubt get one of the vests or dropped next week. Tough round for trades and have to pass on Walsh. :skull: :skull: :skull:
Reid out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back