Preview Round 7, 2024: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Friday 26 April, 7.40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll ask again as it's clearly falling on headless chicken ears, can we please keep this thread for the coming game discussion instead of pant pissing carry on about the state of the club?
Mediocrity/Laughing stock/whatever it's a sooky discussion that belongs elsewhere.
This thread has gone to absolute shyte.
Yep a couple of weeks of relative calm to start the PGE, but now its starting to slip backwards.

No chance in any universe it’s a good thing.

We have shown time and time again without King over the last 18m that we will continue to bomb it long and high without him, but to lesser targets.

Intercept defenders absolutely dominate us when King doesn’t play. Destroy us.

King at least brings the contest and makes the intercept defenders accountable.

We are significantly better team with King in that forward line.

Wonder if we will try something left field and bring in Campbell this week to go up against Sweet, Marshall forward with some ruck.
If Kings out I'd definitely go with Campbell in the ruck and Marshall fwd.

And Owens in the middle

And Phillipou at Sandy

And Garcia as a mid

And Collard fwd

And Howard in defence

And Jones as the sub

Yep but for some reason some supporters think the coach should be able to turn water into wine and like instantly.
If coaches don't make a difference, then how come they are not all on $10 per game. It's not junior footy, in pro sport you need to get results pretty quickly.

If coaches don't make a difference, then how come they are not all on $10 per game. It's not junior footy, in pro sport you need to get results pretty quickly.
Who said they don't make a difference, I certainly didn't, I never would because I firmly believe they are an important part, but the critical mass of players required to contend are not only a much much harder part to procure, they are a much much more important part.

Who said they don't make a difference, I certainly didn't, I never would because I firmly believe they are an important part, but the critical mass of players required to contend are not only a much much harder part to procure, they are a much much more important part.
I guess when you have European soccer clubs paying coaches a fortune, they probably think coaches are more than just part of it.

I guess when you have European soccer clubs paying coaches a fortune, they probably think coaches are more than just part of it.
I'm led to believe European soccer clubs do this becuae European soccer coaches can turn water onto wine and don't believe in paying much for talented players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howard and Hastie in. Butler and Jones out.

Likely see Cordy play forward.
team america vomit GIF

Not to question the great man but… do we have a preferred structure?

A full back and HBF in for a forward pocket and a mid.

Good to see Howard in for mine.

You won't be laughing when Zlugger kicks 12 and we trade Max King for 7x first round draft picks.

Haha, yeah can't recall Lyon ever making too many changes. Or the right ones? FM. Looks like Cordy is playing forward though.
It worked alright last year I suppose.
This is gonna be a very unpredictable Saints side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back