• I actually realised that after I posted the message. I was thinking of the * that appears next to some users.
    HBF, A quick question. There is a + sign next to some people name on the active user section at the bottom of the main page. What is that + sign for?
    No worries MC. I'll be wearing my 2009 membership cap, although I suspect there will be a few others there like me. I am going to training with a couple of other BF posters, although they prefer to remain anonymous.
    I didn't show up last week because I thought it would be a closed session but they had an open session anyways. Herald Sun posting an article that the main group was due in the week after for training. I might just give them a call tomorrow morning and hope that they are training. Thanks.
    No I don't MC. I rang the club on Friday, and tomorrow is not really a training session. More just a chance for the club to measure the players fitness levels. Given that it's going to be pretty hot tomorrow, it would have to be early.
    36,360 posts.. 15' posts a day.. Seriously, do you have like a laptop stuck to your forehead or something.
    Yeh I'm not bothering watching the 3rd test, how can I support such a farce? I'm really, really unhappy with all of this.
    Sorry HBF, one of the guys you took was already taken, forgot to take him off the list.

Could you just pick it again? Thanks buddy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back