Remove this Banner Ad

• Sincerely PB, thanks for providing the lulz just before. Though I know that wasn't your intention, of course.

The sheer intensity of your meltdown, and the fact no trolling (or even any interaction at all) was required to cause it, really did merit a congratulatory message in addition to a place on my sig. Will there be another such unprovoked eruption soon?

PS- And so there was :D
    Kipz
    Kipz
    I know you were brought up to semi-digest appendages to gain friendships, but it just won't work around here
    heya....you were the last member to post on my thingy, i was AWOL for a couple of years where they don't have internet :)
    No problems man - thank you for letting me know.

I loved Crackers... Keep his avatar on for the year mate.
    We just might meet in September (wanna sit in the middle of your cheer squad with a baseball bat and my colors on face)!!!
    I've always liked you even though you constantly give me s**t ...

Respect brother !!!
    Why would I care about those two sides (confused face)????

Oh and............. ****ING COME @ ME (FOAMING AT THE MOUTH FACE)!!!!!!
    Not that I give two s**t how those drug addicts go, but if you want a wager I'm good to go (wager face)???
    Gee fellow u've racked up some posts (whats been happening face)? Seems I'm still unwelcome on teh Bay. Cut down in my prime (I wanna tee off on someones head face)!!!
    Havn't been allowed on Bay for a month (used as an example) so havn't been able to melt posters into oblivion.
    I've got some good news and some bad news for ya. Bad news is you're part of the 'Elite 5' and the good news is you're part of the 'Elite 5'. Elite 5 is my friends list, enjoy your stay and don't forget your location change.
    'The elite 5'....thoughts. I think your posting is super impressive from what I've read thus far. If you would like to be involved simply accept my friends request.
    Folk law I say, folk law! Don't make me come at you all Segal and s**t!! Con seemed fine, but, the price on his head was to hard to refuse. Don't know who he (Con) was (wink). I'm fighting a war inside my skull when you work alone, but hey, it pays the bills, PB.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back