Remove this Banner Ad

• So does that mean you won't have me at the Royals next season? :(
    okeydoke7
    okeydoke7
    Let's just start an expansion club full of full forwards and washed up goal kickers:

FB: Cats2rise, Juggalo Balla, Bucketss
    CHB: YOTC, Groove, Hawkpatrol
    C: Fred, rfctigerarmy, Cooney
    CHF: Dougthelegend, Okeydoke7, Bengwatkins
    FWD: Tarkyn_24, Winty, Lioness
    R: Red Baron, Boncer34, Deestroy
    Tarkyn_24
    Tarkyn_24
    Bonce doesn't strike me as the type to have ever washed in his life...
    iBeng
    iBeng
    How ironic this convo was, be it that Okeyjokey is how a Squawky Hawky.
    So because everyone left in the rumble posted on the 1st of January, we all get reset times of 12am, 2nd January. So, as long as everyone posts again on the 2nd of Jan some time before the clock turns to midnight and the new day starts, then we are all back to normal 24 hour time periods. Because that's what my understanding is of the rules. Can you confirm please?
    okeydoke7
    okeydoke7
    If it is correct that everyone left posted on Jan 1 then yes, that is correct. 12AM 2nd January becomes their fresh start.
    Very nice Grand Final write-up!
    Reactions: okeydoke7
    okeydoke7
    okeydoke7
    I try! Since the Bombers don't have a game this week and Uni exams are in full swing, I need something to help me procrastinate.
    Can I join your SFA team (hopeful face)???
    Reactions: okeydoke7
    okeydoke7
    okeydoke7
    Haha I have no say in what happens at the bombers, but have a chat to beez if you're interested.
    Sweet Undies
    Sweet Undies
    Surely you've got some say, brah?? The SFA lads adore me (happy face). Get boncer's thoughts can ya??
    Its weird having you in the comp full time and us not at each others throats. You changed man, what happened.
    okeydoke7
    okeydoke7
    Haha I haven't changed too much, you've just gone soft with your admin role! We haven't had too much of a chance yet, i'm sure we will get one at some point.
    boncer34
    boncer34
    Didn't take long.
    okeydoke7
    okeydoke7
    You inspired me ;)
    Teams due Friday at 9. Games played on Sunday or Monday depending on Loopy. I know you're after the decision. I'm working on getting one. Its still being discussed. Of course you could write an article about how I'm shafting popular opinion in favour of my own personal agenda. Wouldn't necessarily be true but people would flock to it.
    Would you mind doing the Round 2 Pre-season threads? Winners play winners in semi's and losers play each other in "Exhibition Regional" games.

You can pick the fixture. Just as long as the winners and loser play each other. I'd do it but I'm flat out studying for 4 exams in 5 days. FML.
    Haha, cheers mate. I didnt even realise I was that bad until I got put in some top 10 flog list on the Bay, then a thread started about me on the SFA board! But I like it.:) The Dragons is full of Bay 13 regulars, so looking good for the season I reckon, and we'll certainly be the best at stirring the pot.
    So admin work hey?

Can someone do something about that sim?? Noone can be as bad as the demons have been for the past three seasons.
    Since you're determined to stick around would you like to do Match write-ups each week?
    Would always be good to have you around the SFA. You're like Akermanis. No-one really likes you, but if you left we'd all be feeling empty.

Sort of.

Shut up.
    Just writing an article about the upcoming season. Just throwing some interview questions in to various players, honest answers Okeydoke. Do you think leaving the Demons will help generate more respect for you as a poster now your no longer associated with them?
    Would you rate your move as one of the more shocking of the off-season seeing as though you were the Demons captain?
    Do you think it was a bit of a dog act to leave a club so soon after promising to help them rebuild?
    I take shots at everyone. The newbies are just more precious about it and cry about it more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back