Partridge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Groups About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Funny times we live in.

Fans are more excited by landing a gun than by actually winning games.
    Reactions: Partridge
    Partridge
    Partridge
    I am totally convinced that a good chunk of this board prefer validation of individual favourites than team success now. Look at Blicavs, good on him for winning the B&F but it seems to have made fans ignore how awful our season actual was.

I won't even get started on the club retaining all the injured players, or how fragile our big man stocks still are.
    Partridge
    Partridge
    Update: Now fans get excited - much more excited in fact - by trade week and the draft than by actual games. Mindboggling.
    Reactions: SJ
    I know Johnson keeps acting like an idiot but hope he hasn't put you off THAT much that you are gone for good - hope to see you back soon!
    If only I had your tact. I can't take Christians seriously, or religion as a whole. It's amazing that society still requires it to make sense of the world today. Well, at least some do.
    Reactions: Partridge
    Partridge
    Partridge
    I try very hard. It tends to be a reflection of who I've read or listened to on podcasts lately. You have guys like Guy Harrison (his "50 Things that People think are True" is really good) who adopt the very friendly non-confrontational approach. Then you have David Silverman who basically is the Malcolm X of Atheism. Somewhere in between I hope!

Cheers,
    Mark
    I hope you don't think I stalk you on here or anything by the amount of posts of yours that I "like".
    I just agree with most of what you say. Cheers... :)
    Great poster fair, reasonable & balanced!
    Not many about and usually they don't hang around.
    Not sure if I can deal with morons much longer, I might just pack it in. You get nowhere talking sense.
    Partridge
    Partridge
    Yeah whoever said you can't win arguments with idiots was spot on. At least we've got the reserves to watch on Sunday.
    Gee mate,

Haven't been on since well before the nightmare. Hope to see you back soon.

Cheers
    Hey Mate,

Yeah I guess so. Probably because we've been in great form the last 4-5 weeks, plus work has blocked the site so I don't jump on as much as I'd like to.

As bitter and twisted as I am, as a Geelong supporter we don't have much to complain about at the moment.

Hawthorn next week - one week at a time, I haven't mellowed that much!

Cheers,
    Mark
    Hey Partridge,

you seem to have been a bit quiet on BF this year. Has the flag made you a bit more mellow? ;)

Looking forward to the finals!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back