Paul Munday Get Real!!!1

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood_Forever

Senior List
Dec 9, 2004
Other Teams
Collingwood
Just disappointed to hear of the news that Paul Munday sports coodinator where Luke Ball attended secondary school. He caused him to get ostitis pubis by trainig him so hard whilst at the Saints. This guy would have to be the thickest indivdual on the face of this earth. You are scum Munday and as for you Chocko Reed, you are just as stupid. I think that Munday has to look in the mirror and have a good hard look at himself. Stand on the phneboos Munday if you can't see to high, you little germ bag parasite!!!

Collingwood_Forever said:
Just disappointed to hear of the news that Paul Munday sports coodinator where Luke Ball attended secondary school. He caused him to get ostitis pubis by trainig him so hard whilst at the Saints. This guy would have to be the thickest indivdual on the face of this earth. You are scum Munday and as for you Chocko Reed, you are just as stupid. I think that Munday has to look in the mirror and have a good hard look at himself. Stand on the phneboos Munday if you can't see to high, you little germ bag parasite!!!
Yeah, I go to Xavier, and Paul Munday is the biggest prick that you will ever meet at the school. Yes, he was the one who caused Luke Ball to get osteitis pubis and he ordered Luke Ball to play, when fit, for Xavier and not St Kilda. What a joke of a man. No one would pi*s on him if he was on fire. He is one man who is too caught up with the insignificant role he plays in life and is an arrogant little (excuse the pun) sh*t. Munday would think he is as tall as Sandilands the way he acts, when really, he's smaller than Kenna who was at Carlton. This man is a gutless wonder and the world is better with him playing with himself than showing his ugly, rotten and deformed face in public.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back