Nab cup grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

West_Coast_Eagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Looks like if we win we will be playing adelaide on a fri / sat night

If we win will anyone be making the trip to s.a next week? Just checked flights to s.a & there already pretty expensive.

If it is Adelaide V West Coast it will be in WA, I guarantee it. We typically don't get great attendance to the pre-season, even grand finals and there is no rule about the top qualifier hosting the match.

We have not traveled all nab cup. They will take that into account. I dont think there 2 stressed about a sell out, if they were worried about making coin they wouldnt be playing games in ballarat & albury. Also if all media r coming over from vic they will wanna play in adelaide as its closer.

We have not traveled all nab cup. They will take that into account. I dont think there 2 stressed about a sell out, if they were worried about making coin they wouldnt be playing games in ballarat & albury. Also if all media r coming over from vic they will wanna play in adelaide as its closer.

I think they would want to maximise the attendance to the GF. They removed the rule of highest qualifier hosting after we hosted and had poor crowds.

now that may not necessarily be the case this year with a new coach and playing a very attacking style but I'm not sure that they'd take the chance of it being a fizzer of a crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they want to fit in with s suitable time well s.a fits in. With perth 3hours behind melb it will b hard 2 c that fit in if they want a sellout starting the game @ 6pm on a fri or sat night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back