Event 🔥 Fire Sale 🔥 - Sweet Property Auction (proudly supporting WCH Foundation - $1700+ raised!)

Remove this Banner Ad

🔥 Sweet City Real Estate Fire Sale 🔥

Proudly supporting Women and Children's Hospital Foundation

Donate Here:

Following on from Heritage Round event - original thread here: Fundraiser - Heritage Round Season 36 proudly supporting WCH Foundation

sana real estate.png
Thanks TheInjuryFactory

This week against the Coney Island Warriors I am playing my 250th game. And to commemorate such an occasion, I am planning something BIG.

Do you have a house that Mobbs built you in the Minecraft recreation of Sweet?
[See alsp: Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.]

Do you want a property in the land of Sweet? Do you want a BETTER one?

Well now here's your ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE to either acquire some amazing high-end real estate 🏡 or have some landmarks in Sweet named after you!🏞️

In case you missed it, last week we had a Heritage Round event where three generational teams played against one another and we raised $1343 ... so far.

[See also: Fundraiser - Heritage Round Season 36 proudly supporting WCH Foundation]

Well the fundraiser isn't over. Because over my 15+ season in the SFA. I have accumulated a lot of 'stuff' in the world of Sweet by either beating TROGLODYTE in a Qooty bet, having a funny username, or making a memorable media thread. And this week I'm getting rid of ALL OF IT in the greatest FIRE SALE since Danoz's all timer.

That's right. Every Minecraft property that I 'own' or is named after me will be auctioned off as prizes to the top donors to the Women and Children's Hospital via philreich's fundraiser page.

sana real estate 2.png

And if you've already donated, don't worry. I've kept a record of all SFA posters who have donated and it's already counted!

Top DonorsDonations
Frothies Mcveigh$ 105.50
Brenton Davy$ 105.50
Tonga Bob$ 97.75
Callums_Guns$ 79.13
philreich$ 52.75
Braklet$ 52.75
Gralin$ 52.75
dogs105$ 52.75
DemurePrincess$ 52.75
sausageroll$ 52.75
Dingster$ 52.75
Falconista$ 40.00
MWPP$ 27.43
spookism$ 26.38
Elton Johns Wig$ 26.38
omgfridge$ 26.38
jackster83$ 26.38
Ocha905$ 26.38
Wosh$ 26.38
gab213$ 26.38
por_please_ya$ 26.38
Mobbs$ 26.38
SarahSmiles$ 26.00
Frederico_WA$ 26.00
The Filth Wizard$ 26.00
serial_thrilla$ 26.00
Tigerturbulance$ 25.00
King Tenz$ 15.82
Mooch$ 10.80
KinderSmock$ 5.00

Now what could you possibly win!?! :eyes:

3rd Highest Donor Prize

The Naming Rights to Kennedy Park (Ruins) in Golden Valley

According to Mobbs, the concept of this was that it was a small suburban picnic park that was abandoned and fell into ruin. It was named as wordplay based off a media thread that I created back in Season 29 "Kennedy Parker Ruins" which was dedicated to RUINING everybody's enjoyment of the league. Sometimes you might see Headless post the #KPRUINS hashtag, comforting to know that given I have just shut down AnUltimateRessie's MEGA THREAD that some things never change and 7 seasons later I am still ruining everybody else's fun like only I can do.

And if you are the third highest donor at the end of this WCH fundraiser event. This little park could be renamed after you!

2023-11-06_06.33.41.png
(Mobbs feel free to post more images from your collection)

2nd Highest Donor Prize

The Naming Rights to Stab Cloud Towers in Sweet CBD

The towers are supposed to be multiple offices with a foyer at ground level, extending up 18 levels, each getting slightly smaller as the towers get higher. The TROGLODYTE named it this because one of my old usernames was Cloud_ and he regularly fantasises about murdering me.

This tower complex could be renamed after YOU if you are the second highest donor to the WCH Foundation!

2023-11-06_06.35.01.png

Top Donor Prize

Ownership of Camp Clod in the Outback District

This is the big prize, the SFA Dream is to own your own home in the Land of Sweet and this is your chance to claim ownership of the finest property there is.

This is Camp Clod. Mobbs built this ranch for me in the Outback after I had won a bet against him in Qooty 10 seasons ago. And after this it won't be mine anymore, it'll be officially the property of the person who donates the most to the WCH Foundation and they can rename it in their own name.

I want to thank Mobbs for all the work he has prepared in furnishing the Minecraft property and putting together this video as shown below.

All Donors Reward

As a reward for anyone who has donated to this WCH fundraiser either during the course of this or last week as a part of Heritage Round. In addition to the badge that Wosh will arrange.
img_2728-png.1843676

Mobbs has committed to allocating an office space inside the soon-to-be-renamed Stab Cloud Towers for each individual donor whether you donate a few dollars or a few hundred.

It may be crazy to think that 'ownership' of some Minecraft buildings in an imaginary land could motivate anyone to give money, but this is the Sweet FA and if it's possible anywhere then it has to be here.

This auction will run for a week and conclude 11:59pm, Tuesday 14th of November, 2023. Hopefully we can push that $1343 somewhere past $2k closer to $3k.

2023-11-06_19.40.56.png

Last edited:
Camp Clod is under the current ownership of Kennedy Parker who is donating this property as a prize, and the naming rights of the other 2 properties (in collab with the municipality of Sweet).

Camp Clod consists of a homestead with 2 storeys, a cellar and an attic, along with a large stables with attic, including a number of horses and donkeys, and another barn building for various purposes. There is also a livestock and wheat farm attached. Short walking distance across country to Outback Arena, or over the creek to Mt Buller and the Snowdome.

Adding a cellar to Camp Clod homestead:
View attachment stoppedthemusic(compressed).mp4

There are 18 office space floors in Stab Cloud Towers above the foyer, with the largest space at Level 1 being 376 squares and the smallest on Level 18 being 222 squares. Stab Cloud Towers at this point is the topic of no ownership at all - it's centre management is held by the municipality and its 18 commercial spaces are available. The property is in the centre of Sweet CBD.

The naming rights of the building are up for grabs, and the commercial office spaces Level 1 to 18 of Stab Cloud Towers will be offered as well for other donations - size of floorspace sorted by donation size. I will assist in furnishing the floors with consultation with those winners should they choose to be involved in the process.

18 floors of fwoar:
SCT1-18.gif

Kennedy Park (ruins) is a municipal property and cannot be owned). It's state of dishevelment earns it prohibition against establishment of a premise, however it can still be visited freely. This property is located in Golden Valley, very close to the Golden Throne and right next to a sweets precinct where CakeEater sells cake and Marlowe eats most of them. The handiwork of por_please_ya is significant in furnishing some properties in this district. The naming rights of this old park will be the subject of 3rd prize.

Unkempt park in Golden Valley:
kpr_ce_ma.png

Camp Clod's location is shown at about 1:28 into the video. The properties next to Kennedy Park (ruins) appear at about 0:42 . DemurePrincess the video predates your choice of home but thewizardmelon shows up at about 1:12

I’m sorry! What? Did I buy beside thewizardmelon or not???

Can’t annoy him if I’m up the street and around the corner mate. 😝

I’m sorry! What? Did I buy beside thewizardmelon or not???

Can’t annoy him if I’m up the street and around the corner mate. 😝
No I'm saying that I made that video about a year ago, so your home doesn't show up there. Yes you are right across the street from TWM. I was trying to explain in terms of the city layout whereabouts your home is.

Kennedy Parker just to be clear, are donations already made included in this calculation, or does it start from a new starting point?

Also, I wish to express that I have really enjoyed playing in this league just as you have. My enjoyment only began to wane approx 250 games ago.

Kennedy Parker just to be clear, are donations already made included in this calculation, or does it start from a new starting point?

Also, I wish to express that I have really enjoyed playing in this league just as you have. My enjoyment only began to wane approx 250 games ago.
I think we should include them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we do a live ladder KP!? Make someone do it.

I think 20 ppl have contributed so far? Up for grabs are Camp Clod, Stab Cloud Towers naming rights and Kenney Park (ruins) naming rights, followed by 18 offices in the towers. I'm not interested as I hate your guts so that leaves 19 for the 21 prizes.

Actually Kennedy Parker youve donated twice? I think those two donations put you in the lead which means congrats on winning Camp Clod back!
I haven't really gotten started yet as I've been a bit busy today. But to my knowledge, both Frothies Mcveigh and Brenton Davy donated $100 + fees last week so if either wants up that then we'd have an outright lead. Haven't thought of what to do in event of a draw yet.

I haven't really gotten started yet as I've been a bit busy today. But to my knowledge, both Frothies Mcveigh and Brenton Davy donated $100 + fees last week so if either wants up that then we'd have an outright lead. Haven't thought of what to do in event of a draw yet.
Replay of course.

I know you (we) have already made a donation Tigerturbulance , but this does have a nice ring to it

1699349796811.png
Do we have enough Clarkmonies left after picking the Moose from tony

First in best dressed.

I don’t know who donated first out of the two of us, but in most sports the first one to set a mark usually is the winner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back