Event 🔥 Fire Sale 🔥 - Sweet Property Auction (proudly supporting WCH Foundation - $1700+ raised!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennedy Parker just to be clear, are donations already made included in this calculation, or does it start from a new starting point?

Also, I wish to express that I have really enjoyed playing in this league just as you have. My enjoyment only began to wane approx 250 games ago.
I get the feeling that your enjoyment of the league may begin recovering from next season onwards.
Can we do a live ladder KP!? Make someone do it.

I think 20 ppl have contributed so far? Up for grabs are Camp Clod, Stab Cloud Towers naming rights and Kenney Park (ruins) naming rights, followed by 18 offices in the towers. I'm not interested as I hate your guts so that leaves 19 for the 21 prizes.
Think about, you could have a direct hand in erasing any trace of me existing in your world! Isn't that quite an idea!

FWIW I have the current top as:

Top DonorsDonationsPrize
Frothies McVeigh (earlier donor)$ 105.50Ownership of Camp Clod
Brenton Davy$ 105.50Naming Rights to Stab Cloud Towers
Tonga Bob$ 97.75Naming Rights to Kennedy Park (Ruins)

‘Short walking distance across country to Outback Arena, or over the creek to Mt Buller and the Snowdome’ :koala: 🏔️

Camp Clod Wosh

😎
A lovely residence for you and your 83 cats 🤗

If you want a name to put on something, there aren't many bigger than mine. I'd be proud to lend my name to whatever this is, as soon as I collect my Cup winnings from Jimmy Two Fingers.

Don't worry, he's not some dodgy gangster type, he's the bartender at this whisky bar I know.
Is this Frankston Rover’s alt?

Camp Clod's location is shown at about 1:28 into the video. The properties next to Kennedy Park (ruins) appear at about 0:42 . DemurePrincess the video predates your choice of home but thewizardmelon shows up at about 1:12

Not sure how this sale works Mobbs but I’m happy to donate my house to the cause!

Not sure how this sale works Mobbs but I’m happy to donate my house to the cause!
Literally it’s just you donate, we keep a spreadsheet of how much everyone’s donated. And the person he has the most gets the ranch.

Literally it’s just you donate, we keep a spreadsheet of how much everyone’s donated. And the person he has the most gets the ranch.
Oh an extension of the heritage round fundraiser? I can get on board with that

Rightio *nuckles!. I collected from Jimmy, had a few scotches, half a dozen chasers and did my bit. And you keyboard warriors better not give me s**t for ******* up my name. I have very muscular fingers and I've got a new phone.

Let me know when the title deeds are ready. Better yet, get Timmy from Thomastown to ring me at the station.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:fire::fire:New Leader Alert:fire::fire:

Mobbs we have a new leader with Former Coney Island Warriors head coach Brad_Hardie dropping a whopping $125 donation!

TheInjuryFactory, Tonga Bob surely it is now time to reinstate the legendary coach and kick that 91 felony charges Orange Man The Donald to the curb.

Top DonorsDonationsPrize
Brad_Hardie$ 125.00Ownership of Camp Clod
Frothies Mcveigh (earlier donation)$ 105.50Naming Rights to Stab Cloud Towers
Brenton Davy$ 105.50Naming Rights to Kennedy Park (Ruins)

Mobbs we have a new leader with Former Coney Island Warriors head coach Brad_Hardie dropping a whopping $125 donation!

TheInjuryFactory, Tonga Bob surely it is now time to reinstate the legendary coach and kick that 91 felony charges Orange Man The Donald to the curb.

Top DonorsDonationsPrize
Big bid!

Top DonorsDonationsPrize

They won’t build a brothel, will they?
Hmmm, interesting idea.
First in best dressed.

I don’t know who donated first out of the two of us, but in most sports the first one to set a mark usually is the winner.
When I was playing, the bloke that set the mark was known as a white maggot. Winners are grinners, chump, and you and you're mate can squabble over seconds.

While this thread is a bit slow, it might be an idea to remind people of who we're supporting here. While we were visiting our son one day, a 9 year old boy was airlifted in from Coober Pedy. I wasn't aware that there were any trees up there, but he apparently fell out of one, and sustained severe spinal injuries. The doctors told him that he wasn't allowed to move for a whole week, or risk being permanently paralysed. Such a task would be tough for anyone, but particularly an active little boy. But from all accounts, everything turned out OK for him - hopefully he's leading a normal life these days.

I get the feeling that your enjoyment of the league may begin recovering from next season onwards.

Think about, you could have a direct hand in erasing any trace of me existing in your world! Isn't that quite an idea!

FWIW I have the current top as:

Top DonorsDonationsPrize
Frothies McVeigh (earlier donor)$ 105.50Ownership of Camp Clod
Brenton Davy$ 105.50Naming Rights to Stab Cloud Towers
Tonga Bob$ 97.75Naming Rights to Kennedy Park (Ruins)
Not sure if I'm sitting second but will donate another $50 if I can get those towers moved to a location of my choice

Not sure if I'm sitting second but will donate another $50 if I can get those towers moved to a location of my choice
By my count you are, I think moving an entire skyscraper might be a bridge too far given it would need to be dismantled and rebuilt. Even with all the time Mobbs has on his hands :p

By my count you are, I think moving an entire skyscraper might be a bridge too far given it would need to be dismantled and rebuilt. Even with all the time Mobbs has on his hands :p
Just pick it up and move it 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back