Fundraiser Heritage Round Season 36 proudly supporting WCH Foundation

Remove this Banner Ad

34 separate donations so far, amounting to well over $1200. Fantastic everyone - keep them coming in!!!
Just donated. Great cause Dr Phil

Well... everything except team selection.

Right, DenieD?
For once Braklet we see eye to eye
Yep Yes GIF by FOX TV

Thank you for making the badge Chief and well done to everyone who donated and ran this.
Anyone who donated anonymously and would like a badge please pm me with a receipt, Thanks.

Take care philreich 🧡

P.S if you haven’t got the badge yet don’t worry, it will appear in the next day or 2.

Thank you for making the badge Chief and well done to everyone who donated and ran this.
Anyone who donated anonymously and would like a badge please pm me with a receipt, Thanks.

Take care philreich 🧡

P.S if you haven’t got the badge yet don’t worry, it will appear in the next day or 2.
I got one too. Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

My first badge. First of many I hope 🫶

Season 13-24 Selection Eighteen:

18. Elton Johns Wig

Season 23 EKA. Tiger Medal. Beez. All SFA (x3). Premier. Admin in waiting. Some would ask what else he could achieve but now he's finally lived the dream and been selecting in a The Filth Wizard representative side. Lured to the Hawks by the aforementioned, EJW has been a dominant force in both match threads and with his many alcohol based media articles. People who get and love the league like EJW have always have long and fruitful careers here and sometimes just maybe they become our 18th pick in the draft.

1698919833252-png.1844698
4 time All SFA thank you boss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back