Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies at House of Gumby

Who wins?

• Elton Johns Wig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DenieD

• Jabba73

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

#inb4thesim

Silent treatment delivered correctly is peak mental violence.

Given that I'm in that 99.9% referred to in my previous post, I am unaware of the shocking effects of a well delivered silent treatment.

Have they tried Veet or waxing?
Hbo Squad GIF by Vinyl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just know GWS Goose is gonna storm out of the middle at the opening bounce and kick a goal.

And then the commentators will make comparisons to Marcus Stoinis. You know, the strut, the arrogance and all that jazz.

Except that GWS Goose walks the walk, whereas Stoinis talks a bit then points and blames other people.

Unfortunately for all of you silence is not an option for ya boy Mop
And I have no doubt you'll talk plenty with your boots tomorrow. Kicking goals or opponents or me.

Gotta ask Falc, why are you awake at this hour? Been hitting the evening scene ?
Alas no.
The boring answer is sleep is not a skill I'm good at.

Not going to lie, this will be an easy loss today. I've learnt a hard lesson at training during the week, emphasis on hard, no way I kick more than 2 goals today.

Morning everyone. This will be the first time I've posted a game since England was officially booted out of the World Cup by the Aussies :). Please join me from around 4.30pm AEDST, to see who wins.

Last edited:
Back