Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: Gumbies FFC v Sin City Swamprats at House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely no one else is going so bad that they forgot to learn one simple lesson...

It's the English way.
They can no longer steal artefacts from Colonised nations so have to resort to stealing runs.

It's the English way.
They can no longer steal artefacts from Colonised nations so have to resort to stealing runs.
That’s the cricketing equivalent of getting shipwrecked in the shallows

It's the English way.

And it's good to see that Piers is over the bitterness he showed during The Ashes

I hate your username

Sad Cat GIF by OOZ&mates

Are some of my old Gumbies teammates on leave or something?
Never seen them so quiet!
If you'd like, I can dig into my bad joke repository. For example:

Why do injured rats like living in the city? It's full of re-tail stores.

If you'd like, I can dig into my bad joke repository. For example:

Why do injured rats like living in the city? It's full of re-tail stores.
I was going to say because of strip clubs and bars, but that works too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want fancy cocktails you do.

paraaaa and RPCB only drink espresso Martini's.
As a Dongara barman once said to me and my mate (in jest): "You can order whatever fancy drink you want. Just don't expect anything more exotic than a Wild Turkey and Pepsi Max, in reality."

Last edited:
And it's good to see that Piers is over the bitterness he showed during The Ashes

Interesting that Piers fails to mention the fact that Bairstow himself attempted to do the same thing to Labuschagne a couple of days earlier - obviously it's only bad when those cheating Australians do it.

These threads are bloody hard to access on your phone!

I haven't really had access to the laptop all week - moving house and no internet yet, I was in Sydney for a few days and didn't take it... We've gotta do something about that.

Ironically, the factors that have made me cranky and really unwell at the moment - exhaustion, vomiting, diarrhoea - make me primed for a game of Qooty on Sunday.

I'm surprised I'm still on the wing though, I've been dogshit since moving there :(

These threads are bloody hard to access on your phone!

I haven't really had access to the laptop all week - moving house and no internet yet, I was in Sydney for a few days and didn't take it... We've gotta do something about that.

Ironically, the factors that have made me cranky and really unwell at the moment - exhaustion, vomiting, diarrhoea - make me primed for a game of Qooty on Sunday.

I'm surprised I'm still on the wing though, I've been dogshit since moving there :(
May your health perk up soon, bud. In the meantime, locking you in for 25 possies and 2 goals to channel your moving frustrations.

Make it 16, beeman
Okily dokily.

16 pinches
16 punches
16 trips
16 head dunks in the mud
16 hair pulls
16 squirrel grips

Man, I'm gonna be busy tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back