Test / 1 Day 1 Day / Test - Round 1, 2019 - Brisbane FCC v Northern Phoenix

Remove this Banner Ad

Woohoo game day, i do hope the Phoenix wear helmets, I’m in the mood to go head hunting today, especially to Halfy after upsetting me this week, lookout The Half Back flog.
They'd be brave men not to wear helmets against your bowling mate. I recon you'll get plenty of movement out there today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are pretty much made up from the dregs of posters.

really scraped the bottom of the barrel.

Nah Halfy isn't too bad. The rest of them I'm not so sure. He's gonna have a hard time whipping them into shape.

5 appeals? Umpire almost gave it.

Umpire1.gif

I think about 6.30pm give or take 2hrs :D

I read it was a great night last night Tandy at the Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count, did you go?
I did go yeh, I was dressed in a nice dusty old suit from the 1920's.
Was a little disappointed in the lack of #tandytime but was great to see the bears do well. The funniest thing was that video cloud made. Have you managed to take a look at it?

I did go yeh, I was dressed in a nice dusty old suit from the 1920's.
Was a little disappointed in the lack of #tandytime but was great to see the bears do well. The funniest thing was that video cloud made. Have you managed to take a look at it?
Great night for the LVB, i couldnt make it but i reckon JoshWoodenSpoon would be very satisfied with his recruiting efforts and would be very excited about the Bears future.

Not much else going on in here

Great night for the LVB, i couldnt make it but i reckon JoshWoodenSpoon would be very satisfied with his recruiting efforts and would be very excited about the Bears future.

Not much else going on in here
That reminds me to check to see how many media threads BRAB has made overnight. At least half a dozen I recon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back