Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great mark but if Waite is fit he's the one who makes way. Needs to lead at the ball more and use his leap

Yeah chubb and we can go back to flogging Goldie in the ruck, so come finals Goldie is five fifths of ****en useless. Would rather we played Maj in his current role which leaves Brown fwd.

N
If only....he had kicked the easy goal early, got paid the free for front on contact and held the mark in the last and goaled. Same game,3 goals and little bit more self belief. If he can get a run at it I still think he can be such a dynamic and important player for us.
Needs to be inn next week he will only get better with more experience He will be a great player for us if given opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah chubb and we can go back to flogging Goldie in the ruck, so come finals Goldie is five fifths of ****en useless. Would rather we played Maj in his current role which leaves Brown fwd.
Goldy doesn't have to be flogged, Petrie can ruck for 5 mins, shift Goldy to the goal square or the pine for 5 mins.
I just don't think Maj does enough over 4 quarters.

cant

Needs to stay even if its just to help Goldy but you are probably correct he will get dropped
He needs to be laying some tackles, using his physicality to advantage, he missed a fair few tonight that cost us goals, some of that is lack of endurance, and he gave away two costly 50m penalties for things that every player should know about. Might be harsh but its reality

Did so many things wrong tonight & did quite a fair few things right too.

The worst may have been leading away from Petrie in the 2nd qtr when he had a 1 on 1 (this was the 1 where Petrie looked confused on the wing). More than held his own in the ruck though. With Waite's injury being a reoccurrence and Goldy still not disproving that he's hampered, I'd be leaning to keeping the status quo.

waite was awesome first half of the season, but like it or not, played four, injured 4, and a bye, hasn't kicked a goal for nine weeks, give him a run in the 2s, and expose Maj for another game.
The payoff is three fold
Goldy gets a chop out from maj
Maj gets more game time
waite gets some touch and a few easy goals without the stress of senior footy (hopefully)

Cn-KNvSVMAE-DwH.jpg
Cn-KN0YUMAABIxZ.jpg
Cn-KN7jUkAEmz8-.jpg

Cn-KN_VVMAArbZ8.jpg

I love Maj but I think the writing is on the wall. He is 25 how much 'potential' does he still possess that will be developed by NMFC? Not much because we will not put the required game time into him (for whatever reason you wish to offer). I hate to say it but the bigger his highlight reel over the next 2 maybe 3 games he will get to play with us (barring injury to someone else) the better he will be as part of a trade package for a gun outside midfielder or backman at the end of the year. Overall I don't think we have gotten as much out of Maj as he had to offer or that he deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back