Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree he needs to up his aggression on field. Need to find what his trigger is! That Hawks game where he did was great.

On his game sense; I think (correct me if wrong) this is the first time in 2 or 3 years he is going into the pre-season uninjured? Didn't he have that horrific ankle injury late last year? It was turned sideways. I think he is the type that will really benefit from a full pre-season of game sense drills, fitness and believing he belongs.

Imagine if the flashes of brilliance become consistent.

had a full pre-season last year (ankle was previous pre-season) but a court case was playing on his mind one would suspect.

had a full pre-season last year (ankle was previous pre-season) but a court case was playing on his mind one would suspect.
Yep. This could be his first full one in some time. I hope he gets through most if not all of the sessions. Can't wait to see majak's 2017

As much as I cant cop Luke Darcy, he is very good at his job and his relationship on air with Duck as well.
Could easily hold a grudge and make sensitive topics awkward, but stays professional and focuses on the lighter side of footy related matters.
Duck doesnt need protection but its more so to the benefit of the club that they concentrate on Careys achievements rather than his failings. And Obviously Luke wants to keep his job at 7 so he has to be professional, but atleast he pumps up the Ducks tyres which as he is the GOAT he deserves.

Not sure how to take that R F ;)
Very sincere, no reason why he wouldn't fit in well in defence.
A tactical game day advantage of where will zeibel play, back, mid field or forward.
Would make him the Queen on a chess board.
Plus by altering his role could be a way to play him into form.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very sincere, no reason why he wouldn't fit in well in defence.
A tactical game day advantage of where will zeibel play, back, mid field or forward.
Would make him the Queen on a chess board.
Plus by altering his role could be a way to play him into form.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

The David Hille role?

(NTTAWWT)

he only has to go hard at the ball to hurt opposition players, can't get rubbed out for that.

well until LT does it and a rule change is implemented. ;)

He starts hurting players and he'll be suspended. I'm certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back