10 years from now

Remove this Banner Ad

I found a smidge of chocolate on my achilles and am so confused how it got there. Not relevant to thread but honestly didnt know where else to post this
it's been 230 days and this event has not repeated, I miss the days of finding chocolate on my achilles. Is it mud, is it poo or is it chocolate? Those brave enough taste test, the weak opt for the smell test and the pathetic just wipe it away with a damp cloth never to know what was resting on their achilles.

it's been 230 days and this event has not repeated, I miss the days of finding chocolate on my achilles. Is it mud, is it poo or is it chocolate? Those brave enough taste test, the weak opt for the smell test and the pathetic just wipe it away with a damp cloth never to know what was resting on their achilles.

Speaking of poo and chocolate. Would you rather eat poo flavoured chocolate, or chocolate flavoured poo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good question sante. I would choose chocolate flavoured poo assuming it was my own poo otherwise poo flavoured chocolate as eating someone else's poo is disgusting

But it’s the taste/smell of poo that puts you off. Poo flavoured chocolate would be gross

quentin tarantino dorks GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back