AFL Player #11: Jade Gresham - 150 games up v West Coast - 11/6

Remove this Banner Ad

He has been very under the radar and good for us.

We just need more scoreboard impact from him.
Just needs to take a second to set himself. Keeps just throwing it on the boot and hoping.

We chased him and brought him across. I think he feels the pressure to score. You can see it in his body language.

I just want him to relax a bit. Hit targets up, present, defend hard and when he's on the end of them have a crack at it. If he's doing those first three things every week, the other will come. And other guys will be scoring off his hard work.

Last edited:
he does everything well except converting/giving the ball off. if he played slightly less selfishly he'd be a high impact player. he had the opportunity to pass off one of his behinds for an easier setshot.

i do agree with the notion that he's trying his best to impress right now, but he's certainly not droppable. he provides a very good entry into f50 and is good up the ground. he doesn't set the world alight with leg speed but when he's got a lead on opposition he really hasn't been caught often this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the play in the 4th where he risked getting brought down to power through congestion, getting the handball to Cox for a goal. **** doing dinky handballs to players under serious heat, just take the bull by the horns and see what happens. It was like it almost surprised the GC defenders which bought him a tiny bit of time to make the play.

Up until this game his kicking into 50 was great and he just lacked composure kicking at goal. Unfortunately yesterday his kicking to others was also rushed
Yep. Probably his worst game for us. Kicking was poor and his pressure acts and goal assists where well down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back