1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Ed Cowlishaw announced last night he is leaving SEN to join the ABC in Perth. They have a new overnight host lined up already apparently to be announced later in the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not rude , I hear him clearly with all due respect.

Bully for you. lets give you a prize! I clearly hear everyone else on the station, no problems whatsoever.....funny that, I must only be deaf to one person.

You seem to have taken my original post about this very personally, why? what does it matter to you?

Cut the personal insults, there is nothing wrong with my hearing....

Bully for you. lets give you a prize! I clearly hear everyone else on the station, no problems whatsoever.....funny that, I must only be deaf to one person.

You seem to have taken my original post about this very personally, why? what does it matter to you?

Cut the personal insults, there is nothing wrong with my hearing....
It's not personal ,never have had a crack at you MM. Just saying I don't have a problem and I have poor hearing.

All day socks by underworks, can't say I'm interested.

I listen to Gary and the wisp every morning and have to say it's just gotten better and better as the years go on.
Great on air chemistry.
Not a huge fan of whateley except when he has Rooey on.

No , the French is boring and he's on later in the day.
Very good interviews this morning with the 2 yanks that were on.

Its still a major. Is it boring? What makes it boring?

I heard a bit of the RJ Hamptons interview. tim and watson were really impressed. i was too. i think college kids over there are so well spoken and present well at interviews. it belies their age. So mature. And RJ, a kid from high school, was excellent too.

mike lombardi was the other guy. did not hear him

Its still a major. Is it boring? What makes it boring?

I heard a bit of the RJ Hamptons interview. tim and watson were really impressed. i was too. i think college kids over there are so well spoken and present well at interviews. it belies their age. So mature. And RJ, a kid from high school, was excellent too.

mike lombardi was the other guy. did not hear him

Not a massive fan of yank sports , but RJ and especially Lombardi were outstanding.
Just find tennis on clay boring , give me the grass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back