1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Im a Dwayne fan, he gets annoying, but show me a commentator that doesn't..

He is knowledgeable, well researched, opinionated and professional. Of course he is going to annoy people, as i said i like him but he annoys me and im sure he is aware of that, but he has been in the game for a long time now and there is a reason for that.

An example is that he just said we don't know what we are going to get with Serena Williams.

I'm sorry but Serena has made the final of the past 2 grand slams. Plus the quarter final in Melbourne last year. Serena is not inconsistent.

To test the Speckled machine, I'm going to text Dwayno tomorrow about the RX7 he had in the late-80s. Probably was the unlovely series IV, but it might have been the Turbo version...maybe that will form the basis of the question so listen out.
You have to give Kane Cornes one thing, he doesn't mind reading out all the abusive texts he gets. One bloke wrote in and told him he had a head like a dehydrated lettuce. :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To test the Speckled machine, I'm going to text Dwayno tomorrow about the RX7 he had in the late-80s. Probably was the unlovely series IV, but it might have been the Turbo version...maybe that will form the basis of the question so listen out.

HAHAHAHAHAHA well played

Pickers needs to lay off the smokes, sounds like he is talking out of his nose
sounded like he had a couple of shandies before he hit the air last night to me

so far so good for sen 2020. caught parts of the first week of dwayne last week when i was having some school holiday time off work and far better than i was expecting and wow, does experience show. none of the marlon blando radio that jack h was doing in the same slot.

also great there was one night without big bash and they had a-league to kick to. hopefully this is the year sen returns to a bit of form because the last few years have been sub-par.

Tennis is my main sport, think Dwyane speaks a fair bit of crap so far. Doesn't really know the sport.

Does he have intelligent knowledge of any sport?

Remember when 9 had him doing the equestrian at the London Olympics, and you could clearly hear the contempt his co-commentator had for him with his lack of knowledge of the sport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back