1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Really don't trust the ratings .

I really don't trust these ratings

I don't trust the ratings as i know so many that listen to both those shows and like i do turn off at 6 , some turn off before the madness idiot

Not in the ratings for the 1st 6 days and it doesn't when Smith is on fire , 2 very good games yesterday , big scores and close

Trust the ratings on some occasions?

agreed when smith is on fire its as entertaining cricket wise as you get.

What's he played, 4 games? He's already hit the most sixes, in the entire BBL season. Unbelievable.

The bloke is without an IPL contract, as well. That'll change, surely.

What's he played, 4 games? He's already hit the most sixes, in the entire BBL season. Unbelievable.

The bloke is without an IPL contract, as well. That'll change, surely.

That he didnt play in the world cup team baffles mind

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good has the Australian Open (Grand Slam of the Asia-Pacific) been? The city is a buzz!! Even the Yarra is looking good this morning!
Great advertisement for the city, thousands of patrons visiting. So many cultures, races and colours. Hospitality must be loving this, generates so much for businesses.

Sam Edmond needs and musts be on all year round.

How good has the Australian Open (Grand Slam of the Asia-Pacific) been? The city is a buzz!! Even the Yarra is looking good this morning!
Great advertisement for the city, thousands of patrons visiting. So many cultures, races and colours. Hospitality must be loving this, generates so much for businesses.

Sam Edmond needs and musts be on all year round.
Totally agree and we don't need to waste money on it like the grand prix

...and if the tennis is so good on the radio, why isn't it on in the afternoons? Ok, the night games are usually 'bigger', but there are still plenty of good matches on during the day
That's what i was thinking and even now surely the BBL is better than the 2 duds on now, who is your fav ever sportsperson

That's what i was thinking and even now surely the BBL is better than the 2 duds on now, who is your fav ever sportsperson

seriously no way? but then again it does not surprise.

they put these two (i dunno who they are) on when they could have cricket on.

...and if the tennis is so good on the radio, why isn't it on in the afternoons? Ok, the night games are usually 'bigger', but there are still plenty of good matches on during the day

Hutchy and SEN kept promoting themselves as the official broadcaster. Yet don't cover all matches. There's a 1/4 final on right now of a grand slam, no commentary or coverage. Just "whos your favourite sportsperson". Who's to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back