#12 Dom Tyson - traded to North for Preuss and a 4th

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 7 going that he's dislocated a knee,

And Salem has copped a concussion apparently.

Yeah apparently dislocated knee 2 - 12 weeks? he was running today at training apparently.

Also mentioned he approached Goodwin to ask what the benefit of the army style camp was?

Yeah apparently dislocated knee 2 - 12 weeks? he was running today at training apparently.

Also mentioned he approached Goodwin to ask what the benefit of the army style camp was?
I hope that isn't the case re him questioning Goodwin. Would he have asked Roos the same question?

Considering it apparently happened late December that means worst case he's in strife for Rd1. We will see I spose.

Two to twelve weeks? Who's reporting this, weather forecasters?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bugger.

Edit: but since he's going to get back then Goodski.

TBH this all sounds nutzo to me, but if it works everyone including me will be trying to get Goodwin knighted...
You blue mang?

mang is slang for man up north i believe.

Why you blue now?
I want Tyson back and I want what I want right now. I'll glue his silly patella if required.

Hey - he's had a similar thing before yeah? Actually my sister has a knee thing that dislocates so she does lots of swimming. Also horses and dogs are susceptable too. Maybe Tyson is a horse

I want Tyson back and I want what I want right now. I'll glue his silly patella if required.

Hey - he's had a similar thing before yeah? Actually my sister has a knee thing that dislocates so she does lots of swimming. Also horses and dogs are susceptable too. Maybe Tyson is a horse
Nevermind. I'm derailing

Nevermind. I'm derailing
Whereas I am always clinically focussed.

Oh I suddenly get you. I've gone blue. I hadn't noticed but you're right I have gone blue.

Edit: I wasn't going to fess up but I actually did think you were asking me if I was depressed or something. Which seems weird but I was lurking the main board today and none of it makes any sense anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back