Senior 12. Tom De Koning

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually was going to post something to this effect after the last game.
I've grown to like Eddie as he has the games best interests at heart and speaks his mind to that effect.....stick it up your arse AFL!
He understands what the club and our fans have gone through and I believe he genuinely wants us to come through the other side.
No fans deserve to go through a time like we have.
I ways tell opposition fans the same and they don't get it because most of them haven't had to live through it.
We are all the same deep inside, the only difference is that we are from different tribes.
I think Eddie understands this and wants all fans to enjoy the best game in the world no matter the tribe as we all need each other.
Cam Mooney is also refreshing to have at ground level calling our games (ex Carlton supporter). He and Eddie are the only two blokes I can think of that don't get off on ripping us to pieces.
Really the rest of them need to get over it!!!!

Brereton hasn't wavered from the start of this rebuild.

So excited to see TDK develop, has all the tools to be a great ruckman/forward and that leap and hang time is just spectacular to watch, the next Grundy is in our midst, go you good thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the time our pressing need was for midfielders, and as of now we still need midfielders.

Having said that and with the benefit of hindsight (which a lot of posters around here think is a quality that shouldn’t be used when assessing drafts) then I am glad that De Koning is on our list.

However if SOS hadn’t of left our list so out of balance then it wouldn’t have been an issue selecting De Koning if we had enough midfielders at the time.

At the time our pressing need was for midfielders, and as of now we still need midfielders.

Having said that and with the benefit of hindsight (which a lot of posters around here think is a quality that shouldn’t be used when assessing drafts) then I am glad that De Koning is on our list.

However if SOS hadn’t of left our list so out of balance then it wouldn’t have been an issue selecting De Koning if we had enough midfielders at the time.
Terrible selection and strategy to have a ruck / forward on your list! So he takes two mids Dow and Lob, and then he takes DeKoning bowing Kreuzer is ageing.

That's right we should of selected fumbles richards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back