Past #14: Trent Dumont - delisted end '21 - 113 NM games/26 NM goals - 2019 NM VCapt - thanks Froggy

Remove this Banner Ad

Squibbed a contest in a North jumper

Unforgiveable.

He's not fit to carry Andrew Swallows bags.

Put a line through him.

Put him on the Greyhound bus on Monday with a one way ticket back to Adelaide.

Has been flying under the radar a bit. Looks great when we're on. Not so much when he really needs to get his hands dirty.
Not so sure about him.

Just very vanilla. Lacks a point of difference, which will mean he won't reach the top tier. I used to think it was his kicking, but it's been average at best this year. Will peak as a solid B grader at best

Squibbed a contest in a North jumper

Unforgiveable.

He's not fit to carry Andrew Swallows bags.

Put a line through him.

Put him on the Greyhound bus on Monday with a one way ticket back to Adelaide.
I saw it. Did it twice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hell you lot, give me a spell. Not everyone is Josh Kelly. The guy is 21 and has played 30 games. The same was said of Swallow and he captained our club and won 3 Syds.

It's an acceptable observation. I remember when Andy Swallow's dad came on here itching for a fight when he was copping similar observations at the same age.

he had an average game. Go back in this thread and check the page before this - he has had some good ones. Still a young bloke. Persist.

Not sure why he got back in the side straight away - looked poor for quite a few weeks prior to missing a few games.

Should have been playing for Werribee this weekend and made to earn his spot back.

Just not clear to me what he brings to the mix we already have - not quick, not highly skilled - seems like another in and under slowish mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back