Past #15: Atu Bosenavulagi - drafted #77 '18 ND by CFC - traded to NM as part of Stepho/BBB deal - 8 NM games/1 NM goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon he got dropped due to a couple of defensive efforts that found him wanting.
He’ll learn from it and come back stronger I’m sure
I will say it again ,, been seeing deer in the headlights Atley doing this very thing amongst other shitfull efforts for over 200 games with little to no hope of fixing this but we will drop a kid with great potential & prospects of learning after 1-2 mistakes in 1 game ?! Great confidence booster for him 👍
6998F6F8-2B12-4A1F-BEE4-75FA68BA8CEA.gif

Last edited:

I reckon young is going alright, but probably makes way for froggy when he comes back in the next couple weeks
with Young currently on a wing, that's the logical move; it'll be interesting to see whether that rate Young highly enough to keep him in by finding a spot in the backline

I will say it again ,, been seeing deer in the headlights Atley doing this very thing amongst other shitfull efforts for over 200 games with little to no hope of fixing this but we will drop a kid with great potential & prospects of learning after 1-2 mistakes in 1 game ?! Great confidence booster for him 👍
View attachment 1121411
Give it a rest!!! It’s nauseating

Reckon he got dropped due to a couple of defensive efforts that found him wanting.
He’ll learn from it and come back stronger I’m sure
I was looking forward to seeing him against his old club.

Would be happy if he replaced Ziebell in the backline. Provides more zip and breaks even with Ziebell defensively. Won't happen while Ziebell's skipper tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really good today Atu.

Provided an alternative to Hall in terms of providing run and used the ball well.

Add Bonar back there and we have some serious run from which to start to attacking drives from the back half.

Would be happy if he replaced Ziebell in the backline. Provides more zip and breaks even with Ziebell defensively. Won't happen while Ziebell's skipper tho

Jack played one of the best games of his career this weekend, probably third only to the West Coast game a fortnight ago and the game a decade or so ago when he got it 44 times. He takes contested marks and acts like a general back there in a way a 180cm runner can't, ever. Atu replaces Atley or Hall if he replaces anyone, but at this stage he's playing alongside them no problem

Really good today Atu.

Provided an alternative to Hall in terms of providing run and used the ball well.

Add Bonar back there and we have some serious run from which to start to attacking drives from the back half.
With ATU playing well today and combining well with Hall could this spell the end for Hayden?
As of Round 1 next year and with Perez back I think ATU could have a permanent role with him and Hall.

With ATU playing well today and combining well with Hall could this spell the end for Hayden?
As of Round 1 next year and with Perez back I think ATU could have a permanent role with him and Hall.
Yeah I think Hayden is gone. Atu can use the ball well by foot, Hayden is a butcher , plus his body keeps breaking down.

With a full list it certainly makes it competitive for spots at half back - Atu, Hall, Hayden, Atley, Perez and Ziebull.

The run we had today off half back was the best I have seen from North in many a long year - we need to keep that going.

Extremely well balanced, never loses his feet.

Provides good zip from the backline and is a really good user.

Basically the anti Marley Williams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back