Senior 17. Brodie Kemp

Remove this Banner Ad

The closest comparison would be Yeo.
Aggression & his work in the back half are similar to Yeos work in his junior years, the Bont comparisons are more from their comparable heights than their playing styles IMO.
I like Yeo as a player but I'm not good at making comparisons; my comparisons, and evaluations for that matter, are more based on symbolism than details in playing style. I'll take your word for it.

Great, he'll be wearing Tiger Crosswells no 17. About time we had another star in that number.

I didn’t see Crosswell play so forgive me if I’m out of line but I think Kemp should get a single digit - ideally take the number 6 in 2021 once it’s available post Simmo

While I’m on it I think BSOS should move to the number 7 in 2021 (sorry I don’t think Kennedy makes it) - the similarity with 1 is ideal

And if Tom does make it to our lists he should get 3 once Murphy retires

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I didn’t see Crosswell play so forgive me if I’m out of line but I think Kemp should get a single digit - ideally take the number 6 in 2021 once it’s available post Simmo

While I’m on it I think BSOS should move to the number 7 in 2021 (sorry I don’t think Kennedy makes it) - the similarity with 1 is ideal

In my opinion Crosswell is one of a few players from the 60's who would make it today, very athletic and a great mark and kick. I hope that young Tom becomes a star and i really don't care what number he gets. My post is very biased as i lived next door to Brents girlfreind and son with Serge and Rita about five doors down.

Sorry mate gave you a dislike.
Crosswell a legend.
Kennedy gets a bum rap by too many on here.
With all the nepotism innuendo, why jam the SOS kids in to single digits, just because.

(loved Harmes, like Ben in 37, loved Setters taking 43)

Tiger Crosswell was an out and out star. The bigger the game the better he played. Would have won the norm smith in the greatest grand final of all time (1970) if they had one.

If Kemp ends up anywhere near as Brent (Or anywhere near as much of a cult figure) we will all be laughing.

Had a look for it on you tube to no avail.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
It’s on youtube and links back to the afl website

Type “ViCC Vs Sa 2019”. Each quarter is there.

He looks amazing in that game. Clean hands. Nice skills. Gets his hands free in close and hits targets consistently by hand.

It is this game that makes me think “my God is he Paddy Dangerfield?”

It’s on youtube and links back to the afl website

Type “ViCC Vs Sa 2019”. Each quarter is there.

He looks amazing in that game. Clean hands. Nice skills. Gets his hands free in close and hits targets consistently by hand.

It is this game that makes me think “my God is he Paddy Dangerfield?”
Love your work Windows, as always ;)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I have only managed to watch the 1st half of Vic Country v SA as the links to the AFL page are no longer working and they must have removed it from you tube as its nowhere to be seen. Gee the AFL make it hard for fans to have a look. No luck with the NAB app either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have only managed to watch the 1st half of Vic Country v SA as the links to the AFL page are no longer working and they must have removed it from you tube as its nowhere to be seen. Gee the AFL make it hard for fans to have a look. No luck with the NAB app either.
I tried doing the same thing earlier as well, frustrating...

clearly doesn't make money therefore........

fair point - also.........this kemp guy? will have people discussing the 2019 national draft for the next 20 years.........for all the right reasons - bookmark it.....

CommonIdenticalAsiaticmouflon-max-1mb.gif

What about Rod Galt?

One of my earliest memories of going to see Carlton play with the ol man and brothers was seeing Rod Galt one day spend at least 40 of the 100 minutes leaning against the pointpost.

Dunno if he was half injured or enacting the gameplan, but my guess is he was just being a lazy barstad. He didn't get a whole lot more active in later viewings. Fair to say he wasn't the ol man's favorite lol.

But he did indeed don the 17. Memory of it leaning on that MCG pointpost are vivid.

Think Rod died just this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back