18 A, Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
few boys playing hoppers first's this week from the under 18's.

be interesting to see if that becomes a norm during the year and if so, what effect it has on the under 18's season.

What an awesome opportunity! How good are these guys gonna be in the under 18 side after that kind of experience, wish i had that opportunity at my club.....

Altona went down to Werribee's under 19's Amateurs squad today by 7 goals. Not a bad effort considering they were missing 3 A's players including captain Matt Tedesco.

Altona went down to Werribee's under 19's Amateurs squad today by 7 goals. Not a bad effort considering they were missing 3 A's players including captain Matt Tedesco.
my mate went down nd had a look nd sed altona look very average nd werribee dont look anywhere near as strong as last year. so dunno how to read that result. hoppers beat avondale heights by 28 points today with approx 5 to 7 a's players out. pleasing result considering the amount of 1st yrs playing nd we never really got out gameplan going.

my brother went down for a look at this game today and said wezz toyed with altona...about 15 goals up at 3/4 qtr time and altona kicked 6 goals to 1 in last qtr wif wezz taking about 7 players off to rest them as they played in senior game later on. also he said that wezz ..although playing u19s, their squad only haz about 5 palyers who are actually u19..eade, johnson, salamone, panai and theo sapantzis and oof them eade still qualifies as u18

my mate went down nd had a look nd sed altona look very average nd werribee dont look anywhere near as strong as last year. so dunno how to read that result. hoppers beat avondale heights by 28 points today with approx 5 to 7 a's players out. pleasing result considering the amount of 1st yrs playing nd we never really got out gameplan going.

can't be emphasised enough that we're missing THE superstar of the competition K.Butty. didn't even miss a target at training on wednesday ;)

ahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Laverton FC under 18's!!!

The Laverton Magpies under 18 side are building numbers and have now over 20 names that have expressed interest in playing this season which is great news and a number have signed clearance forms already, so anyone interested in joining should contact under 18's coach John Ballestrino on 0409 138 921 or senior coach Justin Moran on 0411 798 934.

The under 18's have their first practice match this Saturday vs Altona B's at 10am and training is at 6pm Wednesday (tomorrow) night at the Laverton FC and Tuesday and Thursday nights from next week onwards.

The club is on the way up and the senior coach is willing to develop any under 18's and give them every opportunity to play senior football this season and beyond.

Jump on board!

Our under 18 side had 22 turn up (with a few others unavailable) for their first practice match hit-out on Saturday against Altona B's and won by 32 points which is a great sign and we now 100% have a side for the 2010 season.
Training is now Tuesday and Thursday nights at 6pm at the Laverton FC. Things are looking very positive down at Laverton for this season and the years ahead.

Watched altona play werribee amos..
werribee way to strong, altona have some good young players that stood up jamie cook brad cowmeadow and billy ward.
They need matty tedesco to have a big year for altona

isn't this the under 18 A thread?

SBC, regardless of an A or B thread, the club should be congratulated on putting a side together in such a short time. Must be better for the comp in the long term. At least they are having a go, and if it means more kids are playin footy, then that has to be a good thing. If you dont agree then maybe you SHOULDNTBECOACHING, or maybe, GLADYOUARENTCOACHING.

SBC, regardless of an A or B thread, the club should be congratulated on putting a side together in such a short time. Must be better for the comp in the long term. At least they are having a go, and if it means more kids are playin footy, then that has to be a good thing. If you dont agree then maybe you SHOULDNTBECOACHING, or maybe, GLADYOUARENTCOACHING.

ahaha ohh that's incredible creativity.

good on em for getting a team together. how many players have left under 18A teams to head down to lavo? i'd assume not many.

be better for the b's comp long term. unlikely to have any impact on the a's. i just think they should be plugging their club in a b's thread.

ahaha ohh that's incredible creativity.

good on em for getting a team together. how many players have left under 18A teams to head down to lavo? i'd assume not many.

be better for the b's comp long term. unlikely to have any impact on the b's. i just think they should be plugging their club in a b's thread.

Stirring the pot shouldn't be coaching haha. Nah I'm with ya mate, happy for em but have no interest as it's irrelevant to a's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back