Player Watch #18: Alex Rance

Remove this Banner Ad

didn't he actually have a set back with his knee because he trained to much on it to make the GF ? if he was that pissed off with not playing why come back for a preseason to the club at all then , my opinion is his marriage just hit pressure from football life etc etc and he has quit to try repair it. That makes the most sense imo.

didn't he actually have a set back with his knee because he trained to much on it to make the GF ? if he was that pissed off with not playing why come back for a preseason to the club at all then , my opinion is his marriage just hit pressure from football life etc etc and he has quit to try repair it. That makes the most sense imo.
hes divorced now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can take this with a grain of salt but this is what I heard a month ago.
I can't confirm if it's true but it came from a good source.

Rancey will come back to football.
I can't confirm if it's with us partly due to some shite going down before the GF.
Again it could be all crap but he really wanted to play the GF and was told no chance.
It got heated and things didn't go well from then.

I have a feeling it won't be with us and it could be a very spiteful decision.

I hope to God it's with us but you never know.
Grain of salt. If he plays, it will be at RFC, loves the players and he said in the RRR interview how much he’d love it if he went back to Richmond! It’s a lifestyle question, pure and simple

I hope your right, he can wait it out until next year and walk into another club without any headaches.
3yrs without playing senior football?
No club worth their salt will touch him
Well ok maybe one.
1583182407923.png

Grain of salt. If he plays, it will be at RFC, loves the players and he said in the RRR interview how much he’d love it if he went back to Richmond! It’s a lifestyle question, pure and simple
Besides.He has his 2 lieutenants in his book.No way he's play for another.

Gold coast
Lol funnily enough I could see him at a club like Gold Coast. An opportunity to help a floundering club try and get off the ground, you just know Rance would be interested in something like that.

Having said that I hope, if he comes back, that it’s to us.

I highly doubt he steps out of retirement though. Seems to enjoy working with his students and writing his books at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back