1883 - Yellowstone Origin.

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't get enough of this show, something very soothing about it, goes well with a nice cup of tea!

something about it. nice mix of immigrants, and locals. can feel something's gonna happen BIG. Kinda keeps you on the edge of your seat

something about it. nice mix of immigrants, and locals. can feel something's gonna happen BIG. Kinda keeps you on the edge of your seat
I've spent a bit of time out on my own exploring the off trail wilderness and when I'm deep into the unkown I get this feeling of deep peace, excitement and a bit of nervous tension all at the same time
This show does a cracking job of creating a cathartic mood that reminds of that feeling, oozing with atmosphere.

Finished Ep 10 and the series, best series i have seen this year, maybe the last few years, couldn't stop crying at the end and im a grown male

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished it last night, I had some small issues with it but overall thought it was great & there's plenty of room to continue on which I hope they do. I've enjoyed Yellowstone but 1883 is on another level.

Listened to a podcast recently they featured Sam Elliot, said he had to travel to Texas to film this & they assured him before he left they had the hats covered so he didn't need to bring any, gets there & everything they had didn't fit him properly so spent 6 months having to wear a hat that kept falling off, wasn't happy 🤣 .

Last edited:
I missed the rubbish bit? I thought it was brilliant from cover to cover.
The Elsa love story of devastation in one episode to falling in love with the Indian two episodes later? And then turning Indian spiritual. The absurdity of the love making scene in the middle of a killer Tornado was probably the worst of that stretch of episodes.

Some of the shootouts also featured the same actors who played Storm Troopers. Close range but miss, but our heroes close range and dead eye.

But yeh, overall it was great viewing but I don’t think it was start to finish first class storytelling

Last edited:
Another solid episode, don't know how or why but this show just gets me all emotional.
Join the club , I thought it was brilliant and the fact that someone thinks it got too slow or boring, well everything then, was slow moving and travelling and dying.The end no dry eyes in my loungeroom!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back