Match Discussion 2010 Round 16 Fitzroy v Caulfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking we might be kicking to the scoring end in the last term, but it's a bit harder to tell today...

YOU LITTLE BEAUTY! Sensational last-quarter effort here :D

Oh God, heart-attack time again...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THANK YOU Jebus!!!! :D

Here's a little ditty that sums this game up perfectly ;)

[YOUTUBE]_Ear-3e2s3k[/YOUTUBE]

And another song worth singing too, of course :D

[YOUTUBE]IJY30VtYsVY[/YOUTUBE]

An absolutely great game today. In the mad scramble of the last quarter Fitzroy had a soccer goal from 30cm out as well as a long goal that went over the top of a contest and kept bouncing throught.

The caulfield guy who got his number taken was apparently just given a 'yellow card' and not reported.

On top of everything else, I won the raffle today aswell. :)

Just home from the match now. What a sensational game of football by the boys, particularly when you consider that Caulfield jumped out of the boxes and kicked the first three goals of the game and then got their fouth just on the quarter time siren. From there on, Fitzroy's fearless attack on the ball, sensational tackling and willingness to run to provide support to teammates left Caulfield shell shocked.

This Fitzroy side is a very impressive unit. Special mention to O'Connor who was on the recieving end of some rough treatment from a Caulfield player (who was yellow carded), had a matchwinning last quarter and if my ailing eyesight is not mistaken, kicked a very important goal.

Make no mistake, this was one of the great Fitzroy victories!

Can't wait for next year!

On top of everything else, I won the raffle today aswell. :)

So you were the bloke I saw walking away from the ground carrying the hamper.

Good for you.

I can't take this anymore!! I'm flying down for a game, I've never been to a game at Brunswick St, Dad has told me stories of how his Father took him when he was a kid and how awesome it was. I miss my team so bad it hurts. I turn 40 next year so I'm pretty sure the wife will give me a leave pass to head down and turn Melbourne into Reardo's playground for a few days. Set your calender boys, mid July next year I will be there (easy to spot, there will be chicks all over me). Mobbs, you up for a road trip?:cool:

I can't take this anymore!! I'm flying down for a game, I've never been to a game at Brunswick St, Dad has told me stories of how his Father took him when he was a kid and how awesome it was. I miss my team so bad it hurts. I turn 40 next year so I'm pretty sure the wife will give me a leave pass to head down and turn Melbourne into Reardo's playground for a few days. Set your calender boys, mid July next year I will be there (easy to spot, there will be chicks all over me). Mobbs, you up for a road trip?:cool:

This has to happen:thumbsu:

Yep, it was a fantastic game. Low scoring, gritty, hard, entertaining afternoon of football.

The new scoreboard looks a sensation!

Shame we dropped some of those earlier games we had won but ended up loosing, the team including the coaches are playing some serious football that some top teams are finding kinda difficult to beat!

2011 will be very interesting.

Well done RoyBoys :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back