the heat

Senior List
Nov 8, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Coorparoo, Firebirds, SD Chargers
Recently we saw the 'Pies showing off their new jumper on the new Adidas template (finally) and the Melbourne New Balance rumours. I was just thinking if any of the more experienced MS Paint users wanted to post the 2011 templates on here then they could? Just would make it easier for everyone to access them in one place (if the creators wanted them posted, that is) like the 2010 templates in the MS Paint Tutorial (which is why I can finally get my ideas to design without shoddy drawings :D).

Thoughts?

Re: 2011 Jumper Templates

I'm sure Smeagle will post all of his in a thread once he gets around to doing them. No point now when details aren't accurate. Once all new guernseys are posted up with good photos and digital versions then he can transcribe into a template.

Patience :thumbsu:

Sure thing Gibbsy, I guess this thread can be resurrected when we need it :)

Here is the 2011 Adidas Template if you wish to use it
paint or photoshop?

also can anyone give me some help with photoshop? just got it and i dont have a clue how to use it

Cory's new Adidas template, just with added guidelines on the back and an attempt to clean up the logo on the collar.
adidasnew.png

Can someone please send me some of the new 2011 sponsor templates like Nike, Adidas, Puma etc. coz when i see other people posting the templates all i can do is copy and paste them :thumbsdown: :mad:.. if you guys know what i mean.. anyways please help me out. ta guys. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back