Portfolio AFL City Edition Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Far out this is insane, loving this a lot so far! I did a set of City jumpers a couple years back (won’t link it so I don’t clutter your thread but @sketchbookbruno on Instagram) and I’m loving your interpretations of these locations on a footy jumper, especially the ones where we both have the same location in mind. The modified colour schemes for some of these too are elite, feels very on theme given what the NBA’s City jerseys look like.

Just a little bit of feedback regarding Hawthorn’s one. I love the choice to use Glenferrie, the Michael Tuck stand is one of my favourite stands ever. I feel like the solid colour makes it a little bit hard to pinpoint what it is exactly and what perspective you’re looking at it from, and then the outline around the whole thing reinforces that it’s supposed to be a flat object. I’d suggest each part (like the chimney, inner roof, front of the roof, etc.) being a different shade of gold to make it a bit more obvious what it is.

That said though, I love what you’ve done here and I’ll share my favourites once you’ve completed the whole set, really looking forward to Port’s one 👍🏼
Thanks mate. Just had a look at yours and they are amazing! Some similar concepts and I love the jumpers you have made! And yes, Hawthorn's jumper is the one I had the most trouble with but that feedback would defiantly make the jumper better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back