2012 here we go

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a rumour that stawell swifts might have signed Lachie Hamilton. Two time league leading goal kicker in the mininera league would be a great pick up..
Ive heard this to owen/ footy blitz. its also been whispered that fancy pants is coaching swifts U/17's next season! Being a trainee School teacher fancy pants would of had some sort of experience of how to teach, explain to and control the young swift kids.

Ive heard this to owen/ footy blitz. its also been whispered that fancy pants is coaching swifts U/17's next season! Being a trainee School teacher fancy pants would of had some sort of experience of how to teach, explain to and control the young swift kids.

mate i think everyone on this forum knows that i'm owen (newo) its not too hard to figure out... and no i don't have another name on here like others do (Redlegs05)

as for fancy pants, i suspect the same person you do but he continues to deny it...

Lee Marshall, Leroy obrien and possibly a couple others

Pretty sure Leroy O'Brien is playing at Great Western? Hamilton would be a alright recruit not massive. Kicked all his goals again the bottom 2 team. 13 or 14 each time add that by 4 games = 56 goals against bottom teams and only kicked 70odd goals

He only played 13 games for the year though. He won it the previous year playing in the midfield. He also played for Vic country and in the TAC cup for the rebels for a couple years pretty sure he can play champ..

He actually played 15 and im not disputing he has natural ability. He was lazy last year and alot of his goals were from the goal square. If fit he would be a handy addition to any team. Lets just hope he can earn his $600 a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He actually played 15 and im not disputing he has natural ability. He was lazy last year and alot of his goals were from the goal square. If fit he would be a handy addition to any team. Lets just hope he can earn his $600 a game.

$600 a game??? haha... where do you get this s**t from mate???

Josh Beddison to the warrack eagles.... apparently had a fall out with his brother....wouldnt give him a drive of the header.

Interesting reading in today's WMT about Taylors Lake and their coaching position. Apparently Taylors didn't know if Luke Carr was going to Hopetoun and neither Hopetoun nor Taylors would confirm what Deek Roberts' movements were. Will be interesting to see how Heath Kelm goes pulling it all back together after a pretty ordinary off-season for the club.

Early Predictions

Swifts
Harrow/Balmoral
Rupanyup
Taylors Lake
Edenhope Aplsey

Laharum
Kalkee
N/Q

Nati
Pimp

Should be a good competitve year in the d league this year. Swits and Rup look strong, Pimp to be as good as the united 3rds. Kalkee to struggle.

I think it will be an even competition next year with the exception of pimp. Rup, E/A and laharum to improve and harrow kalkee and taylors to drop back to the rest of the field. Should be an exciting year. My predictions are:

swifts
edenhope apsley
laharum
rup
harrow/bal
kalkee
N/Q
Taylors
natimuk
pimp

Been told that Lachie Hamilton has definitely signed with stawell swifts for 2012. Swifts are looking like a premiership contender
Interesting I wonder if newo could shed a light into this? Seems to know a bit about what is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back