2012 SEQAFL Division 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How soft are Beenleigh, loose to Logan, cry foul about fair bumps, no-one listens to them so they report it to the Police. There is no need for that shit in footy. Cop it on the chin Beenleigh, you lost 2 weeks ago to Logan and you will loose again this week to Logan.

I got my invite swoopa or should I say front row tix!!! Nah heavy restrictions on attendees for the 13th so I think it will be pretty quiet.... Other than our table of course... :)

Will be at the southern local derby though this wknd, will post updates during the day!!

How soft are Beenleigh, loose to Logan, cry foul about fair bumps, no-one listens to them so they report it to the Police. There is no need for that shit in footy. Cop it on the chin Beenleigh, you lost 2 weeks ago to Logan and you will loose again this week to Logan.

I think beenliegh at full strength will easily account for the gravel munchers. Hopefully both sides have a full list to pick from so we dont get 3 pages of excuses come Sunday morning.

Yeah real fair u muppet not many people would agree with you there. But that's the way Logan play and have for past 6years I've played them. As for goin the police not 1 person at the club is aware of that happening.

Yeah real fair u muppet not many people would agree with you there. But that's the way Logan play and have for past 6years I've played them. As for goin the police not 1 person at the club is aware of that happening.
I can't imagine that Police Report being taken with much seriousness were it actually made.

Let's just hope the boys in blue aren't needed come Saturday afternoon....

If that was a fair bump then Logan isn't Full of blushing imbreds and we know that's not true. U guys have got a good side just a pity ya sh it blokes and Definately don't play fair. Everyone's got wanks in their clubs just a pity yours is full of them and tell all your dumbass supporters on the hill that think this is the real budgey that plays shows how stupid they are. I'm actually neutral observers son

Logan would now appear to be a genuine threat, if they can replicate the form from a couple of weeks ago then their early season results will be a very distant memory!
Nambour must be stoked with the upcoming fixtures, it's a regular 'rivalry round'. Caboolture & Redcliffe rematch & the Buffaloes at home to the Cobras..
The ressies is looking like an 'on the day' proposition, qualified players could be the key ;)

Yes the Ressies is much harder to pick a favourite! In fact we have had a win and a loss to each of the other 4 teams during the year.

My prediction is the team with the highest score on GF Day will win the flag! Lock it in!

If that was a fair bump then Logan isn't Full of blushing imbreds and we know that's not true. U guys have got a good side just a pity ya sh it blokes and Definately don't play fair. Everyone's got wanks in their clubs just a pity yours is full of them and tell all your dumbass supporters on the hill that think this is the real budgey that plays shows how stupid they are. I'm actually neutral observers son

I must say in all honesty that the Logan crowd do appear to be more "boisterous" than others. I know I was offered some life lessons on several occasions on Saturday. In fact I think at one stage I felt a tooth hit me in the back of the head when one person got too excited....

Ok ok. First things first rooboy it's lose not loose. Ok. I have been playing footy for over 20 years and and have played in many different leagues across this country, some quicker and some a lot tougher than others and understand completely that our great game brings high risk injuries from physical contact. But, I also have been playing long enough to know that most sides include players that are not as talented with skill and smart football brains , so they have to make up for that in other areas such as sniping, late hits, behind the play incidents. Now it is my undersatnding that the club lodged a report to the afl q in regards to umpiring aswell as a couple of incidents which led to one of our players in hospital and now unable to work drive or play until neurosurgeon gives the all clear the umpires on this day showed no duty of care what so ever and in my opinion was well below acceptable standard. In my observation in the game u speak of is that the late hit from the Logan player was something that he enjoyed doing and that he is instructed to do so. Hurt as many people as possible because he has no football ability at all. Now I can assure u that us down at beenleigh will not stand for it anymore and we are looking forward to matching fire with fire this weekend as there is a lot more at stake than just a finals win.

Ok ok. First things first rooboy it's lose not loose. Ok. I have been playing footy for over 20 years and and have played in many different leagues across this country, some quicker and some a lot tougher than others and understand completely that our great game brings high risk injuries from physical contact. But, I also have been playing long enough to know that most sides include players that are not as talented with skill and smart football brains , so they have to make up for that in other areas such as sniping, late hits, behind the play incidents. Now it is my undersatnding that the club lodged a report to the afl q in regards to umpiring aswell as a couple of incidents which led to one of our players in hospital and now unable to work drive or play until neurosurgeon gives the all clear the umpires on this day showed no duty of care what so ever and in my opinion was well below acceptable standard. In my observation in the game u speak of is that the late hit from the Logan player was something that he enjoyed doing and that he is instructed to do so. Hurt as many people as possible because he has no football ability at all. Now I can assure u that us down at beenleigh will not stand for it anymore and we are looking forward to matching fire with fire this weekend as there is a lot more at stake than just a finals win.

Well said Curious... Any chance of delaying the game so our boys can make it back from Caboolture? I expect a larger crowd in Beenleigh than at Metricon for the GWS game!

saw the police report at training last Thursday night.

saw the police report at training last Thursday night.
Did someone read all the big words for you? As far as I am aware no one from our club has gone to the police so not sure where this has come from. Who are you rooboy are you the number 31 Ian I think his name was that made the alleged late hit?

I was on the other side of the ground and will admit from where I was it looked high, late and intentional as the player left the ground. On the current AFL ruling that is 3 weeks with an early plea and good record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In light of comments to this thread can I change focus just for a moment to send a big thank you to Mick Whitely and everyone at the Ipswich Football Club.
It was a day of good hard and fair footy with not a high shot or late tackle anywhere to be seen. The UQ boys were made to feel very welcome - a carton from the Ipswich President in our rooms after the game is a gesture we wont forget!!
Class act on the day boys and hope we get the opportunity to meet again later in the month. It will be our shout next time.

In light of comments to this thread can I change focus just for a moment to send a big thank you to Mick Whitely and everyone at the Ipswich Football Club.
It was a day of good hard and fair footy with not a high shot or late tackle anywhere to be seen. The UQ boys were made to feel very welcome - a carton from the Ipswich President in our rooms after the game is a gesture we wont forget!!
Class act on the day boys and hope we get the opportunity to meet again later in the month. It will be our shout next time.

On behalf of the Ippy eagles I say your welcome mate. Was a great game of footy in the reserve's and our young kids battled hard against your seniors. Your reserve's fully deserve to finish on top!

I just want to comment on all this crap that has been posted in here about our club tanking and dropping senior blokes back to reserve's to win a flag. What a load of BS!! Most of our reserve's team is full of blokes who have played 10 - 12 years at the club. There is only a handful of blokes under the age of 32. There is about 6 guys who are retiring at the end of the season and just wanted to have a kick in the two's. We as a club decided to blood in as many young kids as possible and hand over the senior banner to the next generation.

If we had finished on top of the ladder with 1 or 2 losses then I could understand your accusations but we only just scrapped into the finals with a bunch of old farts!

Always great to see our rivals doin there best to slag us off haha

Can't wait to take on Beenleigh on Saturday! They are a great side and is always a tough game.

Good luck to all in the finals this weekend (except for beenleigh reserve's hahaaha).

On behalf of the Ippy eagles I say your welcome mate. Was a great game of footy in the reserve's and our young kids battled hard against your seniors. Your reserve's fully deserve to finish on top!

I just want to comment on all this crap that has been posted in here about our club tanking and dropping senior blokes back to reserve's to win a flag. What a load of BS!! Most of our reserve's team is full of blokes who have played 10 - 12 years at the club. There is only a handful of blokes under the age of 32. There is about 6 guys who are retiring at the end of the season and just wanted to have a kick in the two's. We as a club decided to blood in as many young kids as possible and hand over the senior banner to the next generation.

If we had finished on top of the ladder with 1 or 2 losses then I could understand your accusations but we only just scrapped into the finals with a bunch of old farts!

Always great to see our rivals doin there best to slag us off haha

Can't wait to take on Beenleigh on Saturday! They are a great side and is always a tough game.

Good luck to all in the finals this weekend (except for beenleigh reserve's hahaaha).

Well said and can I add that the older blokes are a good bunch too. Class act with the carton and agree that UQ deserve their spot up there.

The Beenleigh v Ipswich will definitely be a good game in Ressies and a great curtain raiser to possibly the most anticipated game of the year!

Swoopa do I need to start taking bookings for hill spots do you think? I think it will be a great game and if as many people are coming as rumoured your right we might get more than metricon.

Swoopa do I need to start taking bookings for hill spots do you think? I think it will be a great game and if as many people are coming as rumoured your right we might get more than metricon.

For sure Buffs. I'd say the caged off licensed area might look more like a UFC match by the end of it! Ha ha

Personally I think some Ressies sides will struggle with time on in finals. UQ were by far the fittest team we played so with this in mind I think they may be hard to stop. Buffs2011, if one K.Burridge fires on Saturday you will be a big show. Played with him back in Melbourne and I see he is hitting his straps at the right time.

has the beenleigh vs logan match been moved to another location due to the liquer licencing at the buffs?

Hate to ruin the excitement for the people that live on south side ur goin have to travel. Logan beenleigh game has just be confirmed 2.15pm start at PINE RIVERS ground

Hate to ruin the excitement for the people that live on south side ur goin have to travel. Logan beenleigh game has just be confirmed 2.15pm start at PINE RIVERS ground

Disappointing for your lads KP and both sets of supporters. What was the basis of the decision?

H
Hey KP I trained there ONCE, they have a pretty new ground etc, fast track, however sadly I think the local crowd may relate to Logan more than Beenleigh...as far as whatever s**t happened last encounter I'm tipping there will be more of an anti-climax regarding the stupid stuff, I reckon it will be the most severely umpired game this season :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back