Leagues 2013 Eliminator

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm playing somebody who strategically traded according to my side by the look of things, then went and made Johnson (C) which I also did.

At the beginning of the weekend i was in some strife.

Our POD's

Me: Cornes, Maric, Duffield, Swallow, Hanley, Zorko, J.Selwood.

Him: Birchall, Franklin, Pittard, Hartlett, Terlich, McEvoy, Vlastuin, Martin.

He had one more player, but Franklin and Birchall's combined 99 has put me back in the game.

It'll be close I feel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming there are no late withdrawals and my remaining players top Vlastuin & Birchall's 32 it will come down to:

Clarke, Rockliff & Staker + 343 vs Bartel, Selwood, Hanley, Leuenberger, Mayes & Blicavs

I probably have a small edge but it will be close. If Bartel is a late withdrawal that will give me a big advantage as they will either cop a 0 or if Thurlow is included I'll be able to exclude the 2nd score of 32 from my best 18

If Bartel is a late withdrawal that will give me a big advantage as they will either cop a 0 or if Thurlow is included I'll be able to exclude the 2nd score of 32 from my best 18

Bartel won't be a late withdrawal. All 3 emergencies played in the VFL yesterday and didn't fly to Brisbane.

Simpson is the only inclusion for Vardy.

I need 322 from Duffield, Hanley, Zorko, Selwood and Swallow to win.

I'm fortunate my opponent had Vlastuin, McEvoy, Pittard and Birchall, who were all subs.

Assuming there are no late withdrawals and my remaining players top Vlastuin & Birchall's 32 it will come down to:

Clarke, Rockliff & Staker + 343 vs Bartel, Selwood, Hanley, Leuenberger, Mayes & Blicavs

I probably have a small edge but it will be close. If Bartel is a late withdrawal that will give me a big advantage as they will either cop a 0 or if Thurlow is included I'll be able to exclude the 2nd score of 32 from my best 18

I ended up winning 1790-1687 :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back