Competitions 2014 Big Footy Crows AFL FANTASY leagues (35 guys, 1 spot left)

Remove this Banner Ad

I just signed up for one.

If there's still room, I'm happy to join.

Do you need my stats from last year. I think they're in Van's thread, otherwise they're in the Div 12 thread on the main BF Fantasy Leagues, otherwise I can dig them out.

Right, I've found the thread... in the ******* backyard, thanks.

Listen up everyone - this is what it looks like at the moment:

Capture.PNG

brucetiki sure you can join, you're in the UEZ6YT5D (western) and F7DY56S6 (overall) leagues.

Since the lists below are nearly full, that means some of you haven't joined in yet, and especially haven't joined the overall league.

Get with it - THE OVERALL LEAGUE STARTS IN JUST OVER A DAY!!!!! the code is F7DY56S6!!!

So, again find your name, enter your league codes, and let the games begin. Try to keep the gamesmanship to an acceptable level - watch the Always Sunny In Philadelphia episode, "Chardee MacDennis: The Game Of Games" for reference.

Questions / comments to me.

BF AFC AFLF Western Conference - league code UEZ6YT5D (18 players, conference full)
#VAN
Chrisso123
Hendersloane
Skippy231
fabs33
wwor4592
robboaustralia
Alex Houston
Danoz
spexau
Schulzycrow
roo2macca
cammo6556
The Karma Bus
writeoff
LiquidCrow
brucetiki

BF AFC AFLF Eastern Conference - league code UZY27ZRX (16 players, 2 slots left)
40porpoise
Allefgib
hdecure
ksghendo
Doc_
Mattrox
weekend at bernies
Bacon8
Jack is Back
Untouchables22
Jars458
Marty64
Hinkstuff
Jcpdragonx
macca23

Okay everyone so I just got an email from AFL Fantasy saying the Overall league is full, which is weird because it states in the league settings:

Capture.PNG

unless "any number" really means "any number less than 19"

If you're not in it yet, try anyway and we'll see what happens.

Still 2 players short in the eastern conference
Ok, I know this is not what we want, but what about adding 2 celebrities into the league, at least this way the league can go ahead..

Fanhub needs to address this problem, I have sent emails and tweets but nothing has come out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I figured that mate - what's the deal? Will our league kick in within 2 days time as indicated by the countdown? Or have we lost it for the year?

Well I think if they were meant to start in round 2 or 3, and it's now round 6 and it still looks farked I'd say it's probably doomed. Haven't seen any tweets suggesting it's up and running.

Also don't like how you can't see your trade history for the year. I don't even remember what trades I've done in that comp now.

My team is active in one league. But this and another seem to have teh same issue. I guess most of us have been apathetic given how s**t afl fantasy has been. What a disgrace. I humbly appologise to anyone who suggested Real DT was the better option and I didn't listen.

I'll keep tinkering with my team but I'm struggling bigtime atm. Only listed 20,000 odd in the comp overall - way below how I'd been tracking previous years.

Are there any settings we need to turn on - like allow celebrities to fill spots - that might get it started?

My team is active in one league. But this and another seem to have teh same issue. I guess most of us have been apathetic given how s**t afl fantasy has been. What a disgrace. I humbly appologise to anyone who suggested Real DT was the better option and I didn't listen.

I'll keep tinkering with my team but I'm struggling bigtime atm. Only listed 20,000 odd in the comp overall - way below how I'd been tracking previous years.

Are there any settings we need to turn on - like allow celebrities to fill spots - that might get it started?

I accept your apology. :) You need a full league before it will start. There are plenty of celebrities to add to the league. There is also an option to switch the amount of people in the league from 18 to any even number variation down to 10.

How the **** do i add celebrities?

Ah, who would have thought, the AFL tried to do it by itself and the result is a godawful mess.

I've worked it out. Except the site doesn't update properly. Yikes. I will keep trying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back