Competitions 2014 Carlton Ultimate Footy League

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it's not yet Rd 1 (for the league). We'll see how the other baggers feel about 2014, let alone keeper leagues for 2015. I'm definitely in though.

Not sure about category based. More fun?
More strategic. Have to win five of nine categories (Score, percentage, kicks, handballs, marks, hitouts, tackles, frees for, frees against) to win the round. Brings non-traditional fantasy players into the mix.

Jeremias
Any chance you could change one of our league settings? We've go the 'Lineup Change Lockout' set for first game of the round. Could you push it back to either "First Saturday Game of the Week' or 'Players Lock at Individual Games' so that we don't get screwed by Thursday games or late changes to teams?

I can push it this week to the first Saturday game of the week, because I dare say a fair few of us will be at the MCG tonight when teams for the other games of the week are announced.

I'll move it back to first game of the week for the rest of the season, though, until we have another week where there's a game on Thursday night. I agree we shouldn't have to be restricted by the Thursday games, but late changes are a part of the game and shouldn't be accounted for.

I can push it this week to the first Saturday game of the week, because I dare say a fair few of us will be at the MCG tonight when teams for the other games of the week are announced.

I'll move it back to first game of the week for the rest of the season, though, until we have another week where there's a game on Thursday night. I agree we shouldn't have to be restricted by the Thursday games, but late changes are a part of the game and shouldn't be accounted for.
Thanks.
I disagree about the last bit though. Was in a competitive league last year that didn't have rolling lockout and late changes took the fun right out of it. Especially later in the season.

More strategic. Have to win five of nine categories (Score, percentage, kicks, handballs, marks, hitouts, tackles, frees for, frees against) to win the round. Brings non-traditional fantasy players into the mix.

Glenn Manton would have been first picked for handball category. That guy hated kicking the sausage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course when I drop a player to the bench they decide to actually perform. Changes coming this week.

Curnow did that for me - 110 points! Of course, when I promote him he'll end up sitting on the bench the whole game...

To be fair, Curnow scored highly in rd 1 :p

Varcoe - 70 in rd 1. Pulls out a ton yesterday.

Brent Moloney - 62 in rd 1. 106 yesterday.

Is the lockout tonight just a partial one or is it a full lockout?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back