Player Sponsorship 2014 Player Sponsor Dinner - Tuesday 20th May @ Medallion Club, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

10410045_10152483193808561_748123777_n.jpg

amazing camera work by Ant_ :p
I always thought Cordy and i have huge smiles so i wanted to see which is has the wider smile.
he wins.

lol looked ok on your scratched/cracked screen sorry mate :)

Spoke to josh about who gives the better spray, Maple or Macca
macca won hands down, some of the things he gets you scares the group.

Last edited:
Damn, strong jelly feelings going on at the moment. Sounds like you guys had a great night. I'm gonna have to start putting my name into the draw for these nights :p

btw how old are you NathanMJ_WB54 ? Wondering if they asked you for id :)
I'm 18, so barely scraped in! No, wasn't asked for ID or anything. Not to matter anyway, not a drop of alcohol was consumed, being a P plater :(

I'm 18, so barely scraped in! No, wasn't asked for ID or anything. Not to matter anyway, not a drop of alcohol was consumed, being a P plater :(
i know the feel, sucks being a p plater.

i know the feel, sucks being a p plater.
At least you wouldn't have too much longer to go, would you?
I'm up for another 3 and a half years :(

Fantastic night.
Spoke a couple of times to Honeychurch, Hrovat and Bontempelli and all were great value. Josh was awesome on our table - dished plenty on his team mates too! Also had a good chat with Peter Gordon and Simon Garlick at the end, and they had plenty to say.

Only regret is not taxing Easty's signed Honeychurch photo ;)

Honeychurch is a ripping kid. Spoke to him for most the night and told me to take home the signed frame picture of him. I explained big footy to him and told him that we all love him on here.

Mark Austin was nice too. Lin Jong seemed a bit quiet.
I will give you one million dollars for that signed framed picture ;) Will have to go along another time and nab one if I can.

Honeychurch was great when I spoke to him. Seemed stoked I was buying a jumper with his name on it and seemed really down to earth, glad we've got him in our colours. Austin was good too when I spoke to him, briefly. Didn't see much of Jong at all on the odd occasion I drifted past your table.

Fantastic night.
Spoke a couple of times to Honeychurch, Hrovat and Bontempelli and all were great value. Josh was awesome on our table - dished plenty on his team mates too! Also had a good chat with Peter Gordon and Simon Garlick at the end, and they had plenty to say.

Only regret is not taxing Easty's signed Honeychurch photo ;)

The one @minson 4 brownlow taxed? Haha. I'll let you know of they are going to send me another one :thumbsu:

I think Jong seemed reserved only because his sponsors were family.

I spoke to 60/30 most of the night who is a pretty good bloke. I quizzed him over a lot of the VFL side of things and got a few interesting responses. If I get a chance I'll give a synopsis later.

Two other chestnuts;

- Maple is as much of a nutcase as we all thought. Loves giving a spray for virtually no reason.

- Some of the younger blokes when they first come through the system actually do check bigfooty. They usually quickly stop though once they see people bagging them out.

The one @minson 4 brownlow taxed? Haha. I'll let you know of they are going to send me another one :thumbsu:

I spoke to 60/30 most of the night who is a pretty good bloke. I quizzed him over a lot of the VFL side of things and got a few interesting responses. If I get a chance I'll give a synopsis later.

Two other chestnuts;

- Maple is as much of a nutcase as we all thought. Loves giving a spray for virtually no reason.

- Some of the younger blokes when they first come through the system actually do check bigfooty. They usually quickly stop though once they see people bagging them out.
Next time i hope i sit with Austin, he seems like a funny bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you run that by macca? If you believe everything you read on big footy, then Austin is history at season end so we can rookie Jayden foster and 3 other KPPs from this awesome KPP draft
Macca wasn't there last night, same with Boyd.

Also didn't get to speak to Wallis much but when we were talking to Bonti, he came over to tell him it was time to leave.
Introduced himself and shake our hands. He talks, walks and shakes like a captain, very professional.

At least you wouldn't have too much longer to go, would you?
I'm up for another 3 and a half years :(
I got my p's when i was 21 so still got another 3 years.
But i'm entering the phase of my life that i'm over booze, starting to get old hahaha

It took me until 3 kids, 38 years and $8 beers at the footy to realize I'm over the booze - you are a quick learner
After a few nights not remembering anything since i want to lose weight, giving up the booze sounded like a good idea.
But still might have a few on birthdays and events i'm not driving.

Two other chestnuts;

I dont think they were family. . They were Chinese. . And from what I heard of the conversation they didnt seem like family.. their surname was Wong.. I could be wrong(didnt meant to rhyme that). Everytime I tried to include lin jong in conversation. .he seemed a bit standoffish. . Which is fair enough.. Everyone is different.

Also walked past jones last night and he nearly clipped me with his elbow (due to me being so short)
He said sorry, i replied "don't worry mate, you didn't Terlich me"
He had a good laugh.

I got my p's when i was 21 so still got another 3 years.
But i'm entering the phase of my life that i'm over booze, starting to get old hahaha
Ah, stiff.

See, I love a few beers but don't drink myself stupid very often at all, so driving the next day isn't a problem for me - it's when they're offering free booze galore like last night that it bothers me :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back