Player Sponsorship 2024 BF Player Sponsorship - Tickets, badges, free Premium Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Join in our sponsorship of Ed Richards and Bailey Dale

Let me know here or send a PM if you would like to take part in this year's BigFooty Bulldogs Player Sponsorship.

I have PM'd last year's sponsors but anyone who didn't get that or if you haven't been involved before please get in touch.

It helps the club out obviously and our sponsor group gets tickets to the sponsor dinner, B&F and other events.

Rewards for all contributors -
Post your interest below and you will be given all the details and access to the sponsors private convo.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the player sponsorship over the last decade+!

Last edited by a moderator:
Join 20+ other Dogs supporters in the 2024 sponsorship.

We still need a few more people to contribute so we can get two Players sponsorships.

As well as contributing to the club and getting the excellent ad free BF experience [if you put in $100 or more] these are the benefits for the sponsorships:

• Player Sponsor Dinner tickets x 4 (2 per player)
  • Sutton Medal B&F dinner tickets x 4 (2 per player)
  • End of year coterie event x2 (1 per player)

Confirming Big Footy recognitions package is still for Ed Richards and Bailey Dale.

Join 20+ other Dogs supporters in the 2024 sponsorship.

We still need a few more people to contribute so we can get two Players sponsorships.

As well as contributing to the club and getting the excellent ad free BF experience [if you put in $100 or more] these are the benefits for the sponsorships:

• Player Sponsor Dinner tickets x 4 (2 per player)
  • Sutton Medal B&F dinner tickets x 4 (2 per player)
  • End of year coterie event x2 (1 per player)

Confirming Big Footy recognitions package is still for Ed Richards and Bailey Dale.

Hi Fossie, put me down for the same as last year.

As you might recall we were also unable to PM for some reason, so I’ll need the details for payment.

Thanks
:heart:🤍:blueheart:

This is a great way to contribute to the club, if you want something more than your normal membership. You go in the draw to attend some great functions, that would normally cost over $200 a ticket.

Hi folks we are a little short of what we need for the two sponsorships [they are due to be paid for now]so if anyone is able to put in it would be great!

For anyone reading this thread, can afford to do it but are choosing not to, I hope the first thing you do in the morning when you get out of bed is step on some Lego :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are getting close to being able to sponsor 2 players. Anyone else interested

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Do you take cash? (Actual serious question, can deposit money into a bank account)

Chopper Cash GIF by Frontier Touring

Remove this Banner Ad

Back