2024 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I just attempted to secure a ticket to our Gather Round match in round four using my membership barcode. It's meant to be our home game but it won't allow me to purchase a ticket. Has anyone else experienced the same issue, or can anyone shed some light as to why my membership won't allow me to purchase a ticket?

GA tickets have been exhausted. Is it likely further tickets will be made available?
We got great seats last year, a couple of weeks after they declared a sellout.
Keep checking!

doggies ftw dogwatch Sentinel
X_box_X

See GetDimmaBack post above - AFL definition of 'sold out' is a fluid term, it seems! What a surprise.
Pretty sure we had PA members' seats that were sold back to the club/AFL and made available to the public. Quite a while after they declared the sellout.

We got front row, level 2 at city (south) end, behind the goals. Best seats in the house, especially as it was raining. $30 for a double header 😊

All is not lost at this stage!

Anyone else register for the Ticketmaster sell outs Pearl Jam…..you reckon AFL ticketing is a joke
Ticketing in general is a joke.

Coles/Woolies, LNP/Labor, Qantas/Virgin, Ticketek/Ticketmaster ... we live under a fiercely protected regime of duopolies who wink-wink, nudge-nudge each other all the time.

The four protected banks are not exactly a duopoly but operate in much the same way.

Ticketing in general is a joke.

Coles/Woolies, LNP/Labor, Qantas/Virgin, Ticketek/Ticketmaster ... we live under a fiercely protected regime of duopolies who wink-wink, nudge-nudge each other all the time.

The four protected banks are not exactly a duopoly but operate in much the same way.
I’m glad I’ve been able to see Pearl Jam play 6 times since they first started, but I’m really disillusioned about it this time - last time they were here they only played the Big Day Out or something which I didn’t go to and this time its 3 shows in 3 city’s (and the bloody GC instead of Brisbane) And the best bit is is you have to register to get a barcode to then have the privilege to attempt to buy tickets….* me….fair chance I won’t be getting tickets this time

I’ve just purchased a bulldogs Kayo digi pass. I’ve been sent a receipt but how do I login? There’s no code or anything to use? Will Kayo just recognise my Ticketmaster login and password?

I’ve just purchased a bulldogs Kayo digi pass. I’ve been sent a receipt but how do I login? There’s no code or anything to use? Will Kayo just recognise my Ticketmaster login and password?
Yikes.
Fox stable and Ticketmaster. A match made in hell.

Anyone else register for the Ticketmaster sell outs Pearl Jam…..you reckon AFL ticketing is a joke

It’s only offering terrible seats near the back of the top level at Marvel as far from the stage as it can go !!
I’m not taking them, but at least it’s been better than the debacle from the other mob 🙄

It’s only offering terrible seats near the back of the top level at Marvel as far from the stage as it can go !!
I’m not taking them, but at least it’s been better than the debacle from the other mob
2nd show added

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not taking them, but at least it’s been better than the debacle from the other mob 🙄
I didn’t bother in the end - ill wait and see if i can be arsed looking for tickets later.

Really lost me with the whole give us all your details and we will decide if you can have a barcode to then apply for tickets

Screw that - ill just drive down to the Gold Coast and sit outside the stadium like they did for Taylor swift - i will always have the night at the Sidney Myer music Bowl night sitting in row 3….that was the real Pearl Jam

Is anyone one else having issues upgrading to a reserved seat for an away match? I've entered my barcode, but receive a this member code does not exist, please check the details and try again. Thought I'd ask here, but will contact the club first thing in the morning.

Yes, I have an away games included in my membership.

Last edited:
Maybe Pearl Jam just don't like the crowd sitting too close to them, so TM complying?! 🤷 😄

Seriously, TM and TK are just another duopoly in this country that needs to be broken apart. Not holding my breath though.
Very difficult to watch a big drawing crowd band in Aus. Sporting arenas are dull, But you also get the opportunity to see some huge bands here who weren’t quite as big. I got to see the Stone Roses here in front of maybe a coupe of thousand, where as my mates in the uk couldn’t get near a ticket for 80,000 sold out gigs.
Get to see The Streets at Golden Plains next week. “Original's pirate material, you’re listening to The Streets lock down your aerial.”

International memberships are $250.00 which basically just gives access to a Watch AFL pass (and a 10% discount from the online store). Saints, GWS, others sell the same thing for $205.00. Why are we trying to sell a commodity product for 22% more than others?

International memberships are $250.00 which basically just gives access to a Watch AFL pass (and a 10% discount from the online store). Saints, GWS, others sell the same thing for $205.00. Why are we trying to sell a commodity product for 22% more than others?
What margin do the Saints and GWS make on that package? The unknown cost of a membership to the club is very relevant here and it's not purely a commodity when club loyalty exists.

You can either join a race to be cheapest and cash in on those looking for just that, of which there might be a number of other clubs at the same level so you don't stand out anyway and your margins are slim, or offer a price point which will still attract your own club's fan base who are happy to support the club from afar at a small premium. Who knows what the best option is without the extra details but it's not as simple as saying the package which brings in the most members (ie the cheapest) must be the best financial decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back