2024 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone else encountering the same issue trying to toggle between different accounts on their digital card?

I have my two children linked to my digital card, but this year I can't seem to toggle between the three accounts.

1711835304944.png

Even though I've got myself as the default card (shown above), it's currently stuck on my son's account. When I use the drop down box to change from Caleb to either me or my other son, it won't allow me to do so. I haven't had this issue in previous seasons.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Will there be a Bulldogs membership customer service desk outside the ground to assist me today? I'm assuming they can just provide me with physical tickets if the issue can't be resolved, right?

Is anyone else encountering the same issue trying to toggle between different accounts on their digital card?

I have my two children linked to my digital card, but this year I can't seem to toggle between the three accounts.

View attachment 1944821

Even though I've got myself as the default card (shown above), it's currently stuck on my son's account. When I use the drop down box to change from Caleb to either me or my other son, it won't allow me to do so. I haven't had this issue in previous seasons.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Will there be a Bulldogs membership customer service desk outside the ground to assist me today? I'm assuming they can just provide me with physical tickets if the issue can't be resolved, right?

Yes I’m having the same issue. And if I can get it to eventually change to his account it takes ages to get back to mine. They also changed it from his name, so both accounts are in my name. I asked for it to be changed and they said he had to respond to an email to request the change even though I pay all on my card (plus my granddaughter’s).
This still hasn’t happened.

Also I’ve had issues transferring tickets to other people. I had to put the tickets in my wallet then actually scan the people in at the ground. I buy tickets to so many things and this has never happened before. Also remembering you can no longer screen shot the ticket to get in.

I understand why they’ve done this but there is no adequate replacement in place. At least not for this technophobe. How the bloody hell do I transfer a digital pass?!

There’s a Transfer button at the bottom of the My Ticket page.

View attachment 1944821

Hi X, did you get this resolved ?
If so how did they fix it.
Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing I have learned is despite our size we are a damn loud supporter base. Didn’t have much to cheer about last night though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back