2024 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

For all discussion about 2024 membership.

I have renewed for the 2024 season. Home Silver Reserve seat + EJ Whitten Social club. Hoping we are much better on field in 2024.

Go Bulldogs!
Same membership package here. Had it since 2000.

Will always support the club via membership, regardless of the 'circumstances'.

Hey everyone,

About to roll over my current Bronze 9 game & Social Club membership, but am giving the AFL membership the flick this year, so looking to upgrade to a Gold Reserved Seat Home & Away Membership, or a Top Dogs membership.

Can anyone with a Top Dogs membership tell me if it is worth it compared to a Gold + SC Membership?

What an annoying comment.
Not really, you ask a question that for someone to give you an up to date reply , they themselves would have had to got to the Dogs website and check before they could give you the answer.
But thanks for your useless comment.;)

Hey everyone,

About to roll over my current Bronze 9 game & Social Club membership, but am giving the AFL membership the flick this year, so looking to upgrade to a Gold Reserved Seat Home & Away Membership, or a Top Dogs membership.

Can anyone with a Top Dogs membership tell me if it is worth it compared to a Gold + SC Membership?
I switched to the Top Dog membership for 4 this season. Quite liked it, particularly not having opposition supporters around us during home games and Danny McGinley's interviews pre game are interesting

What are some of the additional add on to the memberships besides social club>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So i just got an email about making my membership digital - and for doing so i get….wait for it….an extra $20 to spend at the Bulldog Shop (limited time only). Nah….think ill just get my normal package thanks
I don't understand. Why is it a "final chance" if it's the first mentioning of it. And why do they want people to go digital?!

I don't understand. Why is it a "final chance" if it's the first mentioning of it. And why do they want people to go digital?!
Yeah, I haven’t seen any previous emails about it.

Everything is going digital and I’m a fossil and once its gone, its gone - pay cash people

This was first raised in the rollover email I received on 4 October.
Others said they were offered upgraded seats to Silver or Gold, made my offer of $20 more at the Bulldog shop look pretty paltry.

This was first raised in the rollover email I received on 4 October.
Others said they were offered upgraded seats to Silver or Gold, made my offer of $20 more at the Bulldog shop look pretty paltry.

They haven’t even got the 2024 membership details on website yet and what the options are

Yeah, I haven’t seen any previous emails about it.

Everything is going digital and I’m a fossil and once its gone, its gone - pay cash people
I never opted for the membership roll over yet every year I get an email saying that my membership will roll over and I call the club to get removed from it and they confirm I've been removed yet come the next year I'm back on it. To fix the problem I've got the cash out of the bank and I'll head down to the club to pay it in $20 notes, lets see them put me on the rollover membership without credit card details (my card has just expired and I have a new one so the can't use those details anymore)

I never opted for the membership roll over yet every year I get an email saying that my membership will roll over and I call the club to get removed from it and they confirm I've been removed yet come the next year I'm back on it. To fix the problem I've got the cash out of the bank and I'll head down to the club to pay it in $20 notes, lets see them put me on the rollover membership without credit card details (my card has just expired and I have a new one so the can't use those details anymore)
Remove your credit card details from your profile to be safe.

So i just got an email about making my membership digital - and for doing so i get….wait for it….an extra $20 to spend at the Bulldog Shop (limited time only). Nah….think ill just get my normal package thanks
I’ve been offered an upgrade from Bronze to either silver level 1 or gold level 2.

I’ve been offered an upgrade from Bronze to either silver level 1 or gold level 2.
I did the gold but when it came to pay for my membership it wasn’t showing up. Still waiting for it to show on my invoice, when I try check out I’m still being offered a voucher to switch to digital.

I was happy to do the digital upgrade for the extra store credit. Only an interstate member but my card usually just gets put in a drawer and I only use the number to purchase tickets through the year anyway... I agree it should just be an option though as the self confessed fossils prefer the actual membership card and don't like the digital stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back