2024 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I received it by email on Friday. Not sure on the qualification criteria though.

Bizarre, I have a 5 game long distance and Charles Sutton so I’d like to think I can get them in a priority window but it appears not.

Have checked all email folders too and nothing has come in…

One ticket per barcode during member priority period. What a crock…
If anyone is not going and has 3 spare barcodes they are not using, feel free to pm me.

After waiting over a hour, finally got through the waiting room and ended up with 2x $30 upgraded category 1 tickets on the wing in the Bulldogs section.

Happy to pay the little bit extra to get a good seat at a ground I’ve never been to.

Has anyone one else got a random call from the this week?

I missed one and don't know if it's worth calling back. They didn't leave a message.

Has anyone one else got a random call from the this week?

I missed one and don't know if it's worth calling back. They didn't leave a message.
I got a call yesterday but hung up on the caller trying to get my phone out of my pocket 😩
The caller left a message. The club is offering nine home game memberships for $95 ( I think it was $95). Limited time offer as they say in the game.

I got a call yesterday but hung up on the caller trying to get my phone out of my pocket 😩
The caller left a message. The club is offering nine home game memberships for $95 ( I think it was $95). Limited time offer as they say in the game.
Weird. I'm already a member lol.

I'll call them back and see. I might sign my wife up at that price.

I saw libba giving away 10k and got my hopes up.

What's the catch? Auto-rollover at full price?

Love to know how they can offer 9 home game memberships as when I got mine in November it was only 7 home game membership and they rip you off by making you pay to head out to the sticks in Ballarat to see the two nothing home games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love to know how they can offer 9 home game memberships as when I got mine in November it was only 7 home game membership and they rip you off by making you pay to head out to the sticks in Ballarat to see the two nothing home games

We have 9 home matches at Marvel & 2 at Mars.

Does anyone know when R1 tickets come out on sale? Even for the public.

I just attempted to secure a ticket to our Gather Round match in round four using my membership barcode. It's meant to be our home game but it won't allow me to purchase a ticket. Has anyone else experienced the same issue, or can anyone shed some light as to why my membership won't allow me to purchase a ticket?

GA tickets have been exhausted. Is it likely further tickets will be made available?

I just attempted to secure a ticket to our Gather Round match in round four using my membership barcode. It's meant to be our home game but it won't allow me to purchase a ticket. Has anyone else experienced the same issue, or can anyone shed some light as to why my membership won't allow me to purchase a ticket?

GA tickets have been exhausted. Is it likely further tickets will be made available?
Maybe all members tickets are sold out? I purchased mine a couple of months ago with no issues. Remember it's a double header with Carlton V Fremantle so any tickets they purchase are valid for the Dogs game too.

It's sold out

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's sold out

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
It'd be nice if they could tell the consumer (like Xbox) that simple snippet of information instead of have them wondering if there's just a technical glitch.

How hard is it to provide a customer-oriented service?

It'd be nice if they could tell the consumer (like Xbox) that simple snippet of information instead of have them wondering if there's just a technical glitch.

How hard is it to provide a customer-oriented service?
How many more times should they tell us? 😂 IMG_4866.png IMG_4867.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back