2014 SuperCoach tips

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big call on Hogan. Will most likely cost 180+ and then has to compete with Clarke, Dawes, Watts and Howe for 40 odd entries. Beware the big power forward in his first year.

If Clark receives an injury discount of 20-30% (which he should) he'll be priced at around 40ppg which would make him cheaper than Hogan, who I'm expecting to be priced 45+ppg. If Clark plays round 1 he goes straight to F5/6 in my team. Should average 75+ if he can stay uninjured*

Thought I would ask if any of the SC peeps would be keen on having a crack at fox sports 20/20 cricket comp?? starts in 4 days.Calling judd magic toxic Gingy NSWCROW krk004 manboob anyone else I cant remember everyone:oops: more the merrier if peeps are keen never done it before so i will spud it up.Will do a league thingy if enough people.Sorry to highjack your thread juddy.

Edit cross#4 timtamWB

Thought I would ask if any of the SC peeps would be keen on having a crack at fox sports 20/20 cricket comp?? starts in 4 days.Calling judd magic toxic Gingy NSWCROW krk004 manboob anyone else I cant remember everyone:oops: more the merrier if peeps are keen never done it before so i will spud it up.Will do a league thingy if enough people.Sorry to highjack your thread juddy.

Edit cross#4 timtamWB

I'll have a go mate.

Send me the details and I'll have a look. :thumbsu:

Edit cross#4 timtamWB

I made a BB team a few weeks ago. PM me the code, mate. Cheers :)

Edit cross#4 timtamWB

Holy crap - there's goes the summer!!!

I'll have a crack i think

Edit cross#4 timtamWB

Send it through rocker,

I'll have a go, :thumbsu:

Edit cross#4 timtamWB

okay PM me the code and the ToxicSC stars are ready....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heres there page oh you could win money.http://www.foxsports.com.au/games

WTF is this s**t? It looks naff compared to the Official BB Fantasy which is set-up the same as SC

http://fantasy.bigbash.com.au/index

289bhbl.jpg

2j1sldg.jpg

I've got a team and league set-up already, can we play in this comp instead? PM me for the code if any of you guys want to join my league

WTF is this s**t? It looks naff compared to the Official BB Fantasy which is set-up the same as SC

http://fantasy.bigbash.com.au/index

289bhbl.jpg

2j1sldg.jpg

I've got a team and league set-up already, can we play in this comp instead? PM me for the code if any of you guys want to join my league

Hell I'll join both, send it thru bud..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back