2015 Australian Grand Prix - FIA Formula One World Championship: Round One

Remove this Banner Ad

Good result for Vettel. He kept his head down and got the job done. Probably feels vindicated. Nasr had a great debut, and Sainz didn't disgrace himself either.

people watch a sport for its entertainment and excitement. There is no redeeming qualities to this years race whatsoever. The lead hasnt changed once, the predictable result for the upcoming season, the lack of runners, the lack of hope for Dan, the piss poor race commentary. Theres no way ill be waking up at stupid o'clock to watch races this season. s**t, Ricciardo could be in Hamiltons seat and i would still say this race is completely boring. After last year with everyone knowing that it was going to be a Mercedes 1, 2, F1 fans were hoping that things might be closer. If anything this season is shaping up even worse.

Great :rolleyes:

It's Formula 1. Some seasons are like this. It just happens with technical development that sometimes a team gets well ahead of everyone else.

people watch a sport for its entertainment and excitement. There is no redeeming qualities to this years race whatsoever. The lead hasnt changed once, the predictable result for the upcoming season, the lack of runners, the lack of hope for Dan, the piss poor race commentary. Theres no way ill be waking up at stupid o'clock to watch races this season. s**t, Ricciardo could be in Hamiltons seat and i would still say this race is completely boring. After last year with everyone knowing that it was going to be a Mercedes 1, 2, F1 fans were hoping that things might be closer. If anything this season is shaping up even worse.

Great :rolleyes:
It's true that people hope to be entertained by the sport they watch, but the people competing aren't concerned with anything except winning. They're not in it to look pretty, they're in it for the glory.

Look at Arsenal FC lately, and Chelsea. One plays an attractive game but isn't going to win anything this year. The other usually plays an efficient, if somewhat dull game, and will almost certainly be champions. I know who Mercedes will be hoping to emulate.

Justin Bieber wins the Aus GP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They cheered him at first, but booed when he got his trophy. Flogs.
I interpreted the boos as being for Andrews, tbh. Could have been either but the crowd was pretty emphatic in cheering Seb when he stepped onto the podium.

I interpreted the boos as being for Andrews, tbh. Could have been either but the crowd was pretty emphatic in cheering Seb when he stepped onto the podium.
Andrews gave Lewis his trophy. He copped boos too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back