2015 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

I would hardly call Tom Allison 'average.'

Evandale won't be paying them an exhorbitant amount of money to play nonetheless.

I have signed on DANMAN. Might meet you somewhere along the line this season, unless I already have.

So OneEyedPie7 did you plat first game ? Great crowd out there . The Dale played a good style of footy

Were you born without the aid of a brain? I assume you're absolutely certain those set of events actually occurred. You do realise Australia has no legislation in place pertaining to freedom of speech. You could end up with a nice defamation of character case on your hands (and don't worry, people are aware of the s**t you have been dribbling). To set the record straight. There was a bucks party on that day and the individuals you mentioned were drinking in Deloraine for a short period of time. There was a brief commotion, but nobody was hit and no charges have been laid.

In future I would think long and hard about what you post. I can tell you're not an overly intelligent or literate man, but do try and consider any comment you make in future.

You dickhead.

http://www.examiner.com.au/story/3028268/footy-rivalry-talk-led-to-assault-court-told/?cs=95

Note the word 'alleged' you buffoon.

Nothing has been proven either way yet. The fact that it has been referred to a 'disputed facts hearing' highlights that the magistrate is not confident the case is strong enough to go through the usual legal channels for a conviction. A disputed facts hearing is essentially mediation.

Gone a bit early on this one...

So OneEyedPie7.... I don't think i need to say much here but because YOUR obviously the one without a brain i'll just make it clear that yes i'm 100% certain that those set of events actually did occur and that has been proven now, so next time before you jump on your high horse and start trapping off make sure YOU have all the facts first!
get back in ya cage parrot! heard from a bloke who is mixed up with longford today that the kid from deloraine walked into the police station and dropped the charges! said he lied about punches being thrown, seems you werent a "100%" certain. seems oneeyed pie was correct.

So OneEyedPie7.... I don't think i need to say much here but because YOUR obviously the one without a brain i'll just make it clear that yes i'm 100% certain that those set of events actually did occur and that has been proven now, so next time before you jump on your high horse and start trapping off make sure YOU have all the facts first!
Nothing more to say?

coming upto finals in a month i think its just a matter of who plays south and st pats.
div1 will be a battle between delcity and bnorth. id like to see bnorth get in. better blokes then delcity.
div2 edale and scotch to battle it out with edale to hopefully get up

dont give mowbray a chance? they seem to be the only team to get within 3 goals of st pats.
and i think they have come from 4th or 5th to win before.
may aswell give south the cup now.

coming upto finals in a month i think its just a matter of who plays south and st pats.
div1 will be a battle between delcity and bnorth. id like to see bnorth get in. better blokes then delcity.
div2 edale and scotch to battle it out with edale to hopefully get up

Bit off there as Scotch were again far too good when it matters. St Pats were shaken from the first bounce on the weekend, they were too slow, nowhere near as hard at the ball and their skills were a level below Scotch's, had way too many slow blokes and passengers in general.

Scotch on the other hand were quick, hard and just too skilful. By the looks of their list it is pretty young too so will no doubt be around there again next year. Congrats Scotch, performed when it mattered again.

St pats just didn't show up at all to play scotch way to good when it mattered.
Pretty comprehensive senior wins in both div 1 and 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back